Notices
DynoFlash [Visit Site]

New Stock Evo dyno sheet with Fireball 2 tech - 263 whp 264 ft lbs !

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2004, 08:37 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Stock Evo dyno sheet with Fireball 2 tech - 263 whp 264 ft lbs !

100% stock - to the bone Evo with no fuel pump - nothing - and 93 octane fuel

I am very, very pleased with how our Fireball 2 technology is working

This was with super rich a/f's and very conservative ign timing settings and ZERO knock activity

Take a look at the "tuner" evo with cams and a $13,000 mod list in the new Super Street and check out the Dyno Jet dyno sheet in that article - then check out this Dyno Sheet which can be duplicated for $199.99 with our through the mail Fireball 2 tech reflash

Safe, reliable, smooth, tested and inexpensive performance - all with out 100% satisfaction guarantee

Read some of the reviews on the "I just got Dyno Flashed" thread on this form and find out what our customers have to say

BTW - the reflash is on sale this week for $175.00 shipped - seperate sale thread posted on this forum

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails New Stock Evo dyno sheet with Fireball 2 tech - 263 whp 264 ft lbs !-stockevo.jpg  
Old Apr 19, 2004, 08:44 PM
Former Sponsor

I'm new to this Dynoflash thing but I live in woodbridge, 10mins from Pruven, can you explain to me how you get about 30whp from just a reflash? It seems unheard of...

What is fireball 2?

Is there a negative effect on gas mileage?
Old Apr 19, 2004, 08:54 PM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by BlewByYou
I'm new to this Dynoflash thing but I live in woodbridge, 10mins from Pruven, can you explain to me how you get about 30whp from just a reflash? It seems unheard of...

What is fireball 2?

Is there a negative effect on gas mileage?
BTW - its not just the peak whp gains that make me so proud of this work like a Father with a new born baby - its the wide - flat smooth power band and area under the curve

The experience driving is like a new car

If you want to come by my office you can take the Dyno Flash for a test ride and see how you like it for $175.00 sale price this week ($199.99 normal price) for a base calibration . or

You can came by to Pruven anytime and get a full custom on the dyno reflash with your dyno time included for $450.00 sale price this week or $500 ny time
Old Apr 20, 2004, 06:35 AM
Former Sponsor

When will you be at Pruven next?
Old Apr 20, 2004, 08:06 AM
Account Disabled

When will you be at Pruven next?
I am there pracitaclly every day or so - just call me to set an appointment and remember - this week its on sale for $450 with your dyno sheet
Old Apr 20, 2004, 08:37 AM
Former Sponsor

i know its probably been posted a thousand times but im on dialup and i was wondering if you could give me the hours over there and the #
Old Apr 20, 2004, 08:42 AM
Account Disabled

i know its probably been posted a thousand times but im on dialup and i was wondering if you could give me the hours over there and the #
You have to call me 203-515-4110 - we are there 6 days all day and early evening
Old Apr 20, 2004, 08:47 AM
Former Sponsor

Ok thanks Al.
Old Apr 20, 2004, 09:17 AM
Evolving Member

Al, I was one of the "Cali" base tune guys. Should I expect my car (the bby) evo with only 700 miles on it to be making numbers like the one here? I only have a K&N drop in filter (you recommended this upgrade) and that's it.
Old Apr 20, 2004, 12:52 PM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by livesports
Al, I was one of the "Cali" base tune guys. Should I expect my car (the bby) evo with only 700 miles on it to be making numbers like the one here? I only have a K&N drop in filter (you recommended this upgrade) and that's it.
The cali cars will be slightly weaker across the board as they have much lower ign timing - however they will still make solid gains over stock and have much more flat power bands - somehwere in the middle between this one and the stock in power but much better than stock in the top end and spool up
Old Apr 30, 2004, 10:35 AM
Evolved Member

White Stock Evo, Thanks you.

Dear Al,
I was the guy with this car that you are showing the "flashed" dyno sheet. I was there with my son who was totally impressed by your abilities. Okay, he wasn't too happy about being told he shouldn't be driving my car at such a young age, (Thank you for that), but he loved what you did to my car.
You should have shown what the map looked like before you got a hold of it. Although I didn't realize a huge horsepower difference, mine was showing 257 on first dyno run, the car is definitely smoother. The car just seems to want to pull and pull. Before the "flash", I was shifting around 6,000 rpm, now, well the redline just keeps calling me. But here is a shocker. My car was showing a very lean fuel mixture, one of the reasons for all my stock power, but now my gas mileage has gone up! I'm revving it harder and getting more power and gas mileage.
Thanks for all your hard work, I couldn't be happier and would recommend your services anytime. I also appreciated your comments about my son not driving such a car and about me keeping it stock.

Good luck to you and thanks,

Bob Doyon
Old May 2, 2004, 03:40 AM
Evolving Member

Boost modifications?

Does this reflash just adjust fuel/timing, or does it also modify boost control? I'm wondering if it would be legal in a racing class that doesn't permit modifications to boost. Thx.
Old May 2, 2004, 05:26 AM
Evolved Member

Al:

Recently I had my evo pcm flashed on a stock evo. Was the F-ball2 installed or is this a totally new program? Do you have to ask for it?
Old May 2, 2004, 06:12 AM

I can wait, I will be sending mine 2nd week in June. That is my vacation week and we are going in my wife's Montero, so I don't need my car that week.
Old May 2, 2004, 06:45 AM
Evolving Member

hey allan its Gary S...i had set an appoitment with you but youre offering the reflash for 50 dollars less will that apply to me? Thanxs. BTW I might push the date up like this comming monday.