Notices
DynoFlash [Visit Site]

10.594 @ 137.30

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2004, 11:49 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
found my answer in another thread.

Last edited by sneakychaos; Aug 30, 2004 at 11:51 AM. Reason: found my answer in another thread.
Old Aug 30, 2004, 01:45 PM
Evolving Member

[QUOTE=DynoFlash]IE - My car remains 100% streetable and functional as a car you can get in an drive anywhere - anytime. It has the Brembo brakes - full stock suspension and climate control with a/c - power steering etc.
QUOTE]

Awesome times Al. Can't wait to see that beast run 9's!!!

Just a dumb question, and doesnt matter much but im curious. You say you have a full stock suspension. Did you downgrade from the TEIN Flex Coilovers you have listen in your "TURBO" article ?

Congrats again!
Old Aug 30, 2004, 02:50 PM
Evolved Member

congrats
Old Aug 30, 2004, 03:41 PM

Congrats on the run Al, we finally got to run each other...but I did as I always said I would to you, I layed the smackdown on you! Congrats again honestly, it truly is impressive even though you can be a d**k.
Old Aug 30, 2004, 05:05 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by XXXRacing
Congrats on the run Al, we finally got to run each other...but I did as I always said I would to you, I layed the smackdown on you! Congrats again honestly, it truly is impressive even though you can be a d**k.

Al congrats on the new time... great job. I see you stepped your TRUE street evo up to trailor status, no more street driving the 10sec beast to the track. Getting towed gets expensive, At least you still have the a/c ... again ..good job

mark
turbotrix
Old Aug 30, 2004, 07:59 PM
Account Disabled

Bro - it was impressive to watch you in action at the Nopi race!! That machine of yours is not only FAST - but it was running consistant and reliably all day long without breaking and you were driving it hard, even through the qualifying rounds. Very impressive indeed. Its ONE thing to go fast - but to do it without blowing up and creating pyrotechnic displays shows real tuning and wrenching talent.

My hat is off to you - - AND I appreciate you inspiring me to drive a bit faster and set a new personal best time for myself
Old Aug 30, 2004, 08:01 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Too funny

*Smack* in the back of the head!!

Sean
Old Aug 30, 2004, 09:45 PM
UFO
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TurbotrixRacing

Al congrats on the new time... great job. I see you stepped your TRUE street evo up to trailor status, no more street driving the 10sec beast to the track. Getting towed gets expensive, At least you still have the a/c ... again ..good job

mark
turbotrix
You just can't help yourself can you? Great way to promote your business.

Congrats on the new times Al .
Old Aug 30, 2004, 11:33 PM

How come you sweat mark so much.Every time he comes on here you have something to say neg about him.You are like this girl i knew in highschool she always had something bad to say about me,Then one day while i had her legs over my shoulders she admitted to me that she acted that way because she liked me.Do you like mark
? If so i dont mean to hurt your feelings,but he is taken and and is straight.So get off his nuts..(OWNED)..............CONGRATS AL ON THE NEW TIME
Originally Posted by UFO
You just can't help yourself can you? Great way to promote your business.
Congrats on the new times Al .

Last edited by ezpass; Aug 30, 2004 at 11:35 PM.
Old Aug 31, 2004, 10:21 AM
UFO
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ezpass
How come you sweat mark so much.Every time he comes on here you have something to say neg about him.You are like this girl i knew in highschool she always had something bad to say about me,Then one day while i had her legs over my shoulders she admitted to me that she acted that way because she liked me.Do you like mark
? If so i dont mean to hurt your feelings,but he is taken and and is straight.So get off his nuts..(OWNED)..............CONGRATS AL ON THE NEW TIME
Because this is Al's section. You see the name of the forum up top? Dynoflash? Al pays to have this section of the forum. Mark has no reason for being here, and it's in his vendor's agreement that he shouldn't start **** with other vendors especially in their own section. Mark just can't resist the temptation though.

Owned? Really? You set yourself some very low goals. As for your story about you and a girl, I think we all know that you actually just made that up. I think the probability of you ever getting laid is less than the probability of Mark acting like a true business man. Why are you taking up for him? Scared that someone ruffled the feathers of your man?
Old Aug 31, 2004, 06:05 PM

Mark was just giving congrats on the new times,and responding to a post that al left saying brandx(turbotrix)was not a true street evo and they are trailer queens.Everyone has something bad to say about the fastest evo(turbotrix)when they havent even reached there times yet.Al is just getting into the mid 10's and is already having to get towed home from the track 3 times already..Mark can talk **** all he wants he's on top.When al was on top he talked **** every time he went to the track.I have nothing against al,i think its great that he is making progress,but i think that we will see him invest in a trailer very soon,because the faster you go the more chance there is to break something.and towing gets expensive,you can buy a trailer cheaper then having your car towed at every event. also tow trucks arent to kind to cars that are 2 inches from the ground.You jumped into this thread talking **** first,Als a big boy he can respond to his own thread,he dont need you to stick up for him.
Originally Posted by UFO
Because this is Al's section. You see the name of the forum up top? Dynoflash? Al pays to have this section of the forum. Mark has no reason for being here, and it's in his vendor's agreement that he shouldn't start **** with other vendors especially in their own section. Mark just can't resist the temptation though.

Owned? Really? You set yourself some very low goals. As for your story about you and a girl, I think we all know that you actually just made that up. I think the probability of you ever getting laid is less than the probability of Mark acting like a true business man. Why are you taking up for him? Scared that someone ruffled the feathers of your man?

Last edited by ezpass; Aug 31, 2004 at 06:24 PM.
Old Aug 31, 2004, 06:19 PM
Evolving Member

congrats on the new time al.well deserved
Old Aug 31, 2004, 08:18 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by ezpass
Mark was just giving congrats on the new times,and responding to a post that al left saying brandx(turbotrix)was not a true street evo and they are trailer queens.Everyone has something bad to say about the fastest evo(turbotrix)when they havent even reached there times yet.Al is just getting into the mid 10's and is already having to get towed home from the track 3 times already..Mark can talk **** all he wants he's on top.When al was on top he talked **** every time he went to the track.I have nothing against al,i think its great that he is making progress,but i think that we will see him invest in a trailer very soon,because the faster you go the more chance there is to break something.and towing gets expensive,you can buy a trailer cheaper then having your car towed at every event. also tow trucks arent to kind to cars that are 2 inches from the ground.You jumped into this thread talking **** first,Als a big boy he can respond to his own thread,he dont need you to stick up for him.
When did my car have to be towed 3 times from the track ????

The only time my car was towed anywhere was when I was at Atco for the D-Sport magazine photo shoot and I decided to braket race some Detriot Iron the day before the IDRC race and busted a half shaft - I had the car towed home replaced the half shaft - went back and won my Class in the IDRC race

I think you must be confusing me with some other Evo ???
Old Aug 31, 2004, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by GottaGoFaster
Al, how did you do at NOPI this past weekend? Times? Break anything?
I qualified 8th (14 car field) with a 10.59 @ 137 and broke my half shaft in the second round of eliminations
Originally Posted by DynoFlash
When did my car have to be towed 3 times from the track ????

The only time my car was towed anywhere was when I was at Atco for the D-Sport magazine photo shoot and I decided to braket race some Detriot Iron the day before the IDRC race and busted a half shaft - I had the car towed home replaced the half shaft - went back and won my Class in the IDRC race

I think you must be confusing me with some other Evo ???
So you drove home from the nopi event?You have talked about the ttevo being trailered to the track,But your evo is driven to the track ,and you make a couple passes and then you drive it home. But at the idrc and the nopi you broke.There are alot of benifits to trailering cars to the track.1(save gas because race gas is expensive)2(the car is nice an cool when you make your run not hot from driving it 200miles)3(if your car breaks you can trailer it back home with no worries) Mabey thats why tt trailers their evo to the track.They can reg it and throw plates on the car and drive it to the track if they want too,you say your car is more streetable by what standards. im sure that you didnt tell dmv that you car has 600hp.Congrats on the new time again
Old Aug 31, 2004, 11:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
I had some amazing results today with my first and only full pass down the strip in competition with my new Gt35R turbo kit

Sean Ivey for telling me to throw my HKS turbo kit in the trash can months ago ! (should have listened earlier but I am stubborn)
this HKS turbo kit that you "threw in the trash," is this the same one you are selling?

(in your profile): FOR SALE - complete HKS 3037s turbo kit with manifold and wastgate - o2 housing - custom downpipe - fmic pipe and intake - iAir filter etc - a complete bolt in turn key turbo upgrade kit - $3,750.00

Quick Reply: 10.594 @ 137.30