DynoFlash [Visit Site]

10.594 @ 137.30

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2004, 06:23 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ezpass
Originally Posted by GottaGoFaster
Al, how did you do at NOPI this past weekend? Times? Break anything?
I qualified 8th (14 car field) with a 10.59 @ 137 and broke my half shaft in the second round of eliminationsSo you drove home from the nopi event?You have talked about the ttevo being trailered to the track,But your evo is driven to the track ,and you make a couple passes and then you drive it home. But at the idrc and the nopi you broke.There are alot of benifits to trailering cars to the track.1(save gas because race gas is expensive)2(the car is nice an cool when you make your run not hot from driving it 200miles)3(if your car breaks you can trailer it back home with no worries) Mabey thats why tt trailers their evo to the track.They can reg it and throw plates on the car and drive it to the track if they want too,you say your car is more streetable by what standards. im sure that you didnt tell dmv that you car has 600hp.Congrats on the new time again
You know - I was trying to keep my mouth shut and just ignore you guys, but its very difficult.

I find it really amusing how you come one here and try and undermine my results with these trailer references. Its funny how a guy like Pyrotechnic French is the one comming onto my forum to discuss my recent trailer purchase when his car has not even finished any of its past few races due to catastrophic smoke plumes emmitting from the engine due to "unspecified " reasons. Its kind of like the pot calling the trailer black.

Just for the record - I still drive my Evo on the road practically every day.

I show up atr all the races - I compete and any mechanical failures are the exception - NOT the rule.

My car still has a/c - power streering and the Brembo brakes and it still weights 3350 lbs with me in it.

I dont shoot a 100 shot of NOS - in fact I have NO NOS - its all boost

I bought the trailer b/c my race schedule was taking me to Ohio and Georgia along with PA and NJ and it was too far to drive and too many miles to rack up on my car.

If you look at the www.dsmtimes.org lists you will see that there are not many DSM's of ANY kind which are running 10.59 @ 137 on radial tires with no nos and full weight. When guys like Pyrotechnic and you come on here and make remarks like these about my trailer it just shows how insecure you are in your own self and your own results.

See you all at the track !

Last edited by DynoFlash; Sep 1, 2004 at 07:31 AM.
Old Sep 1, 2004, 07:33 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by alex_alex
this HKS turbo kit that you "threw in the trash," is this the same one you are selling?
Originally Posted by in Dynoflash's profile
FOR SALE - complete HKS 3037s turbo kit with manifold and wastgate - o2 housing - custom downpipe - fmic pipe and intake - iAir filter etc - a complete bolt in turn key turbo upgrade kit - $3,750.00
ok, that was shady, instead of answering my post, you delete what you had written originally in your profile.

for those that haven't read this before Al modified his profile, the above quote (the HKS 3037 for sale) was in his profile at the time my original post was posted
Old Sep 1, 2004, 07:44 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by alex_alex
ok, that was shady, instead of answering my post, you delete what you had written originally in your profile.

for those that haven't read this before Al modified his profile, the above quote (the HKS 3037 for sale) was in his profile at the time my original post was posted
What's your point ? The turbo kit is sold so I took it off after you reminded me it was on my sig line?? Don't you have anything better to do with your time ?
Old Sep 1, 2004, 07:49 AM
Evolved Member

I guess some folks cant tell the difference between reality and a figure of speech AL. Dont worry about them bro when they surpass your times then they can talk.
Old Sep 1, 2004, 07:54 AM
Evolving Member

Congrats .

This moogle w/the dirtiest evo. "you still owe me a shirt."
To prove peepz wrong coast to coast drive your evo over here instead of flying in September or December. That way you can shut all the rumors and lies and prove them wrong, and when you do come here bring my shirt.

Last edited by moogle; Sep 1, 2004 at 07:57 AM.
Old Sep 1, 2004, 08:32 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
You know - I was trying to keep my mouth shut and just ignore you guys, but its very difficult.

I find it really amusing how you come one here and try and undermine my results with these trailer references. Its funny how a guy like Pyrotechnic French is the one comming onto my forum to discuss my recent trailer purchase when his car has not even finished any of its past few races due to catastrophic smoke plumes emmitting from the engine due to "unspecified " reasons. Its kind of like the pot calling the trailer black.

See you all at the track !

Pyrotechnic ... did you think of that yourself. Getting defensive arent you al... Our car made 4 off nos passes. .. Not 400 to dip into the mid 10's. I was simply congratulating ..you. I do however find it funny that you were calling us trailor queens a couple of months ago, now all of a sudden your " true " street evo.. is on a trailor. As far as our car ... we were having cylinder head problems .. but hope now all is fixed .. we'll see. As you know your first weekend running 10's you broke your what 3rd axle ? Its alot easier running 11's isnt it... Now you turn up the wick , now your have a trailor. Now your talking about taking out your ac and going motec, ( i wonder who will tune that one) We'll see how much longer you'll call your car a " true " street car ..

Mark
turbotrix
Old Sep 1, 2004, 09:31 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by TurbotrixRacing
Pyrotechnic ... did you think of that yourself. Getting defensive arent you al... Our car made 4 off nos passes. .. Not 400 to dip into the mid 10's. I was simply congratulating ..you. I do however find it funny that you were calling us trailor queens a couple of months ago, now all of a sudden your " true " street evo.. is on a trailor. As far as our car ... we were having cylinder head problems .. but hope now all is fixed .. we'll see. As you know your first weekend running 10's you broke your what 3rd axle ? Its alot easier running 11's isnt it... Now you turn up the wick , now your have a trailor. Now your talking about taking out your ac and going motec, ( i wonder who will tune that one) We'll see how much longer you'll call your car a " true " street car ..

Mark
turbotrix
Mark - I only wish you the best of luck with your amazing machine.

Lets keep the blowing up insults on the shelf - lets walk a higher road together

By the way - it seems as if I have a "Benedict " situation as my Motec plans were supposed to be super secret suprize for the 11th and now it seems one of my so called "benedict" inner circle has run like a traitor and told you my plans

If you want to copy me and also get the Motec - be my guest !

I guess I will have to learn to keep my fat mouth shut and the plans under wraps from now on

Lets all have fun on the 11th and enjoy beating those subarus !
Old Sep 1, 2004, 09:33 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
Mark - I only wish you the best of luck with your amazing machine.

Lets keep the blowing up insults on the shelf - lets walk a higher road together

By the way - it seems as if I have a "Benedict " situation as my Motec plans were supposed to be super secret suprize for the 11th and now it seems one of my so called "benedict" inner circle has run like a traitor and told you my plans

If you want to copy me and also get the Motec - be my guest !

I guess I will have to learn to keep my fat mouth shut and the plans under wraps from now on

Lets all have fun on the 11th and enjoy beating those subarus !
ahh its all good.. I'll see you on the 11th.. wouldnt do motec .. great system though..

mark
Old Sep 1, 2004, 11:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 61 Likes on 46 Posts
Thank you gentlemen, from the peanut gallery, for taking it back to a civil tone.

You all have much more to share than backhanded insults, and I and others here are very fortunate to share in all your pioneering efforts.

Props to all the tuners and builders.
Old Sep 1, 2004, 01:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TurbotrixRacing
ahh its all good.. I'll see you on the 11th.. wouldnt do motec .. great system though..

mark
drama
Old Sep 1, 2004, 11:33 PM
Former Sponsor

Dude I heard Al is running a MoTeC System Exhaust???
Old Sep 2, 2004, 08:26 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by gsnt
Dude I heard Al is running a MoTeC System Exhaust???
Actally I have an off the shelf Buschur Racing 3 " exhuast on my car - bolt in !

Buschur exhuast is # 1 and the best value for the $
Old Sep 2, 2004, 11:00 AM
Evolved Member

Al, I got a question for you. Are you still running the Walbro SS342 at this power level? Just curious about that limits of the high pressure Walbro.

We are currently still running it in our car, but plan to build a fuel system like the one we did in gofaster87's car.
Old Sep 2, 2004, 11:02 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
hahhaha AL that is Eric #2 our new Tech just pulling your chain trying to get it back to a jovial atmosphere. He means no harm.

Eric
Old Sep 2, 2004, 12:52 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by AutoMotoSports
hahhaha AL that is Eric #2 our new Tech just pulling your chain trying to get it back to a jovial atmosphere. He means no harm.

Eric
Things are at a very jovial mood here in CT indeed!!!! I hear my super Arch Rival Ferrarokid is on the dyno as we speak !!!!!!! The vibrations are quite jovial !

The Sept 11 2004 race is going to be quite interesting indeed

Later tonight I hit the dyno with my car to try and squeeze out some more power with some careful tuning

I just ordered a bigger turbo for my car to see if I can crack 700 whp - I hear that the new in vouge hot deal is the giant hair dryer turbos ala Boost Solutions so I need something bigger to stay in the hunt

Its "ON" as they say !

Quick Reply: 10.594 @ 137.30