Notices
ECU Flash

Evoscan ?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2006 | 10:26 AM
Evolving Member

Evoscan ?

I did some searching and couldnt find anything..

I purchased evoscan.. downloaded and installed it on my friends laptop.. now i need it on my laptop.. i didnt get a chance to write down the serial number is there anyway to retrieve it from his computer or some other way..

thanks
Old Jul 24, 2006 | 11:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 16ggst
I did some searching and couldnt find anything..

I purchased evoscan.. downloaded and installed it on my friends laptop.. now i need it on my laptop.. i didnt get a chance to write down the serial number is there anyway to retrieve it from his computer or some other way..

thanks
not that i know, but if you back to link that evo4mad sent you, you will see the serial number after typing in your email

Last edited by vboy425; Jul 24, 2006 at 11:20 AM.
Old Jul 24, 2006 | 11:23 AM
Evolving Member

yeah i never got an email.. just one for the paypal transfer that was it.. didnt see it come thru on my bulk mail either..
Old Jul 24, 2006 | 11:51 AM
Evolved Member

how did you get the serial number before? it should be the same way.
Old Jul 24, 2006 | 11:52 AM
Evolved Member

the serial is a one time deal that you can only get just before the download.
Shoulda written it down somewhere.
Old Jul 24, 2006 | 12:17 PM
Evolving Member

well thanks for the reply but obviously thats not gonna help me..

anyways.. has anyone tryed to just move the folder over.. or is there registry entries when its installed..
Old Jul 24, 2006 | 01:01 PM
Evolved Member

well thanks for the reply but obviously thats not gonna help me..

anyways.. has anyone tryed to just move the folder over.. or is there registry entries when its installed..
i'm still a little confuse. how/where did you get the serial from before??
Old Jul 24, 2006 | 01:14 PM
Evolving Member

i payed for it.. i got redirected to another site where it had the download and serial number.. and before i could write it down. I opened another site which redirected and i couldnt get back.. and i never got an email
Old Jul 24, 2006 | 01:20 PM
Evolving Member

dude, why don't you just send a note to the developer?

it'd be easy enough for him to send a confirmation/SN message to the email it's registered under.

even better- then you can explain to him how you managed to dl and install on someone elses system, but need the SN resent so you can install it on your own.

then, he'll have the chance to explain how the license you paid for is good for one install....

fun!

of course, this is all assuming your story is legit, and you're simply ignorant. it's possible that you're actually enough of a tool to make the whole thing up to try to ripoff a $15 program, and are coming to us, the people who are actively contributing to its' development, for help. wouldn't that be funny?

hmm.
Old Jul 24, 2006 | 01:21 PM
Evolved Member

i payed for it.. i got redirected to another site where it had the download and serial number.. and before i could write it down. I opened another site which redirected and i couldnt get back.. and i never got an email
have you try emailing EVO4MAD wiht your email info that you paid for the software?. I'm pretty he'll be happy to give you the serial number. on the other hand if you go back to the same link and type in your email it will give you the serial number again, unless you lost the email with the link too.
Old Jul 24, 2006 | 07:42 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by geminix3

it'd be easy enough for him to send a confirmation/SN message to the email it's registered under.

even better- then you can explain to him how you managed to dl and install on someone elses system, but need the SN resent so you can install it on your own.

then, he'll have the chance to explain how the license you paid for is good for one install....

fun!

of course, this is all assuming your story is legit, and you're simply ignorant. it's possible that you're actually enough of a tool to make the whole thing up to try to ripoff a $15 program, and are coming to us, the people who are actively contributing to its' development, for help. wouldn't that be funny?

hmm.

dude dont be a chode... anyways.. i have a paypal reciept dumbass.. I dont think im tryin to rip off 15 bucks.. also i would pm him on here but i noticed he hasnt been on here in 2 weeks so i figured it wouldnt the be the quickest way.. alot of times programs write a config file where you can pull the license back off.. i dont know what the point of posting bull**** that doesnt help anyone..

Last edited by 16ggst; Jul 24, 2006 at 07:51 PM.
Old Jul 24, 2006 | 10:37 PM
Evolved Member

http://www.limitless.co.nz/EvoScan/ ... Evo4Mad's email address is on the bottom of that page.

l8r)
Old Jul 24, 2006 | 10:42 PM
Evolved Member

dude dont be a chode... anyways.. i have a paypal reciept dumbass.. I dont think im tryin to rip off 15 bucks.. also i would pm him on here but i noticed he hasnt been on here in 2 weeks so i figured it wouldnt the be the quickest way.. alot of times programs write a config file where you can pull the license back off.. i dont know what the point of posting bull**** that doesnt help anyone..

okay please answer my questions. how did you get the serial number before??
Old Jul 25, 2006 | 03:42 AM
Evolved Member

This isn't NASIOC, so don't talk to people like it is.

Thanks

Originally Posted by geminix3

fun!

hmm.
Old Jul 25, 2006 | 05:31 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by vboy425
okay please answer my questions. how did you get the serial number before??

I answered it back in post #8...

Quick Reply: Evoscan ?