Notices
ECU Flash

ECUFlash / Evoscan / Mitsulogger Questions

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2008 | 12:49 PM
Evolved Member

Jack,
First of all, I would like to say Thank You for providing and supporting such useful tools for all of us. You the man!

Can I setup mitsulogger so that when I open it all the parameters that I usually log are already ticked, and the ones that I don't use all the time are not?
Old Feb 19, 2008 | 04:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EVO8emUp
Jack,
First of all, I would like to say Thank You for providing and supporting such useful tools for all of us. You the man!

Can I setup mitsulogger so that when I open it all the parameters that I usually log are already ticked, and the ones that I don't use all the time are not?
yes you could. just open the requestid.xml and change this. Logged="y"
y = checked
n= unchecked

here are some examples.
<Request LogReference="RPM" RequestID="21" Eval="int(31.25*x)" Unit="rpm" Logged="y" Response="2"/>
<Request LogReference="MDP" RequestID="38" Eval="1.25*x" Unit="%" Logged="n" Response="2"/>
Old Feb 19, 2008 | 07:31 PM

Immoblizer

Originally Posted by scc_tuner
Hey MAlibu,

Do you have any experience with 2003 3g eclipse 2.4l manual trans. i have ecuflash and evoscan and they both work with my ecu, but when i read my rom i can't view my maps due to my immobilizer keeping the ecu locked. is there a fix for this without paying flashbluers on club3g or is everyone keeping it secret so he can corner the market!!??????
does anyone have a fix for this??????
Old Feb 19, 2008 | 07:41 PM
EvoM Guru

Originally Posted by scc_tuner
Hey MAlibu,

Do you have any experience with 2003 3g eclipse 2.4l manual trans. i have ecuflash and evoscan and they both work with my ecu, but when i read my rom i can't view my maps due to my immobilizer keeping the ecu locked. is there a fix for this without paying flashbluers on club3g or is everyone keeping it secret so he can corner the market!!??????

Disabling the immobilizer is easy, we just don't clearly document it to deter people from disabling it on the Evo.

If you can read the ECU, but you get gibberish or no matching ROM, it means either the Evo rom your using has had its ECU ID altered to make it more difficult to edit, or its legitimately an unrecognized rom.

If its locked, then you need the unlocker to read the ECU, but you said you read it to ECUflash aalready.

If you are being charged to get an EVO rom that has its immobilizer featured disabled, you are being ripped off by someone who figured out a SINGLE BYTE CHANGE. You should not do business with someone like that.

The aktivematrix website does have the information on what bits need to be toggled to disable the immobilizer, however there is no step by step how-to documented simply because until recently, there was no really legitimate reason to disable it.
Old Feb 20, 2008 | 06:53 AM

thanks

thanks bro,

as always you info is a great help. i will search the crap out of the matrix to find what i need to do to disable it!
Old Feb 27, 2008 | 01:27 PM
Evolved Member

Hey guys,

I'm getting that bound out of array message when I go to start logging in Mitsulogger. I have done some reading but haven't found out the answer yet. Not sure if any of you know the quick answer to this problem.

Last edited by xiaoni420; Feb 27, 2008 at 03:53 PM.
Old Feb 27, 2008 | 03:53 PM
Evolved Member

Bump for some help.
Old Mar 3, 2008 | 01:24 PM
Evolved Member

Hi I just want to check. on mitsulogger is FuelTrim_Low the same as the stft? what about FuelTrim_Middle & FuelTrim_High? i was hoping to check if my maf scaling is ok.
Old Mar 3, 2008 | 10:52 PM
Evolving Member

Hey guys,

I'm new at this to bear with me. My Evo recently got dyno tuned with two maps; 91 octane and 100 octane. And my tuner e-mailed me the two maps. My question is, how exactly do I upload them and flash the car? I downloaded ecuflash and bought a tactrix cable but don't even know where to begin. A step by step instruction on how to do it would be great! Or direct me to a proper link.

Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 3, 2008 | 10:58 PM
Evolved Member

I live in East Lake PM sent to you.
Old Mar 4, 2008 | 12:53 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by SixOneNine
Hey guys,

I'm new at this to bear with me. My Evo recently got dyno tuned with two maps; 91 octane and 100 octane. And my tuner e-mailed me the two maps. My question is, how exactly do I upload them and flash the car? I downloaded ecuflash and bought a tactrix cable but don't even know where to begin. A step by step instruction on how to do it would be great! Or direct me to a proper link.

Thanks in advance.
Why wouldn't you ask your "tuner".
Old Mar 4, 2008 | 11:06 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SixOneNine
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=201146
Old Mar 5, 2008 | 04:54 AM
Evolving Member

evoscan CMD startup

FYI
did ye know that evoscan can be run from the cmd.
just found out as i had a bit of a pain in my A** having to load the gauges and then start the programme all on my small car pc touch screen,
so now you can just make a batch file (whenever I Figure out how to do it)
and one click will launch the programme autostart and autoload the gauges very cool and handy for those who use evoscan on their car pc.
just thought someone would be interested,

anyway here is a pic of the commands,
Attached Thumbnails ECUFlash / Evoscan / Mitsulogger Questions-evoscan-commands.jpg  
Old Mar 8, 2008 | 03:58 PM
Evolved Member

Malibu Jack can you log a car at idle to see its fuel trims ? Or do you need to be driving ? I right now can only log at idle because my car isnt registered or insured. So I have been trying to get it so i can drive it because it keeps bogging out on me anything above like 3500 RPM's.

So i figured i would try to log at idle and i have all the other info that seems correct as i watch it log but i dont get any fuel trims and one of the 02 censor feed backs. Would that mean i have a junk O2 censor all this time ?
Old Mar 8, 2008 | 08:20 PM
Evolved Member

Ok so i got a new map and flashed it and im still having the same problems and still no fuel trims and o2 censor feedback trims.

what causes you Malibu Jack not to be getting my fuel trims and o2 censor feedback trim ?

Quick Reply: ECUFlash / Evoscan / Mitsulogger Questions