Notices
ECU Flash

ECUFlash / Evoscan / Mitsulogger Questions

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2010 | 05:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jazzie604
It looks like the 2.6evoscan has the proper formula for the jdmmap in it already. I just added the 4bar omni sensor to my car, and just filled it in under the jdm map line. I'd try it and see if it works.
Ok.. so I actually just went back outside in the cold to try this out again. The JDM map seems to be working and logging fine in Evoscan. The only problem left is my Lc-1. Its getting signal but is reading 4-6 afr. which is obviously not correct.

I connected logworks to see if that gave me a good reading...and it does. So that means its not my Lc-1 its a software issue with evoscan... Any ideas? I feel like Ive seen some other people with this same problem. I just cant find the solution.

-Ethan
Old Jan 6, 2010 | 11:42 AM

im trying to dl scan tech but getting a 404 error, is there anywhere else i could get it?
Old Jan 11, 2010 | 12:05 PM
Evolved Member

Reba - I could never get scantech to work either. Evo scan works fine for DTC's though
Old Jan 11, 2010 | 12:09 PM
Evolved Member

When im logging in Evo Scan I only have 11 differnt sensors being logged. But I still get very few data logs per cycle.. does that make sense? Meaning my resolution is very very small. A full third gear pull is only giving me like 10 lines of data.

Whats the deal here? Ive never had an issue like this with mitsulogger

-ethan
Old Jan 11, 2010 | 12:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
what kind of computer are you using? A powerful laptop or slower netbook? I noticed that issue when switching from a laptop to a netbook. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Old Jan 11, 2010 | 01:04 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by metalsaber
what kind of computer are you using? A powerful laptop or slower netbook? I noticed that issue when switching from a laptop to a netbook. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Well its not a netbook. Its only about 2 months old. Toshiba Core2 with vpro i think its a 2.8ghz. dual core obviously and 3gb of ram yada yada. Its DEFINITELY not a computer limitation.
Old Jan 16, 2010 | 09:13 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey. My problem is that my Ecuflash doesn't reacting for .xml files changing. All the time I have the same tables, even when I copy modified xml's (for example tephra v5.1).

This is happening only on my new laptop with Vista Home Basic. On old laptop with Win XP everything is ok. Ecuflash 1.42.2595

Any ideas ?
Old Jan 18, 2010 | 07:19 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ethan169
When im logging in Evo Scan I only have 11 differnt sensors being logged. But I still get very few data logs per cycle.. does that make sense? Meaning my resolution is very very small. A full third gear pull is only giving me like 10 lines of data.

Whats the deal here? Ive never had an issue like this with mitsulogger

-ethan
Ok so ive attached two logs showing this issue. You can see that once i go from no throttle to 100% throttle you see 2500rpm then the next line is around 5k??? What gives. I only have a handful of parameters logging. I never had this problem with mitsulogger but i cant get mitsulogger to log my LC-1 anymore.

Any ideas guys? Im logging with a laptop that is about 3 months old. Toshiba core 2, 2.8Ghz with 3Gb of ram.

Ive attached them below

-Ethan
Attached Files
File Type: zip
logs.zip (7.9 KB, 0 views)
Old Jan 21, 2010 | 05:56 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TJung
Hey. My problem is that my Ecuflash doesn't reacting for .xml files changing. All the time I have the same tables, even when I copy modified xml's (for example tephra v5.1).

This is happening only on my new laptop with Vista Home Basic. On old laptop with Win XP everything is ok. Ecuflash 1.42.2595

Any ideas ?
I'm having similar problems. I tried adding the mut table and when I open my rom in EcuFlash the tables are the same. I've tried to different versions of the table the one with ffff and the smaller res. version. I've also tried to add Periphery and no luck when I go to the rom in EcuFlash.

I too am using Vista and EcuFlash 1.42.2595.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old Jan 26, 2010 | 09:55 AM
Evolving Member

up. Is there any solution ?
Old Jan 26, 2010 | 03:51 PM
Evolving Member

Hey all, newb here...

I recently installed cams, had a new map flashed to my ECU. Tuner wants me to log a 3rd gear pull until redline logging everything!!!! Problem is, I try but logger can't seem or want to log passed 3.5K rpms.

I recently purchased/downloaded evoscan and flashed the new map and have not made any adjustments or anything to any settings of Evoscan. A few days ago, I did log some low rpm pulls with no problems.

I have the tactrix 1.3 cable and it connects with no problems. I am just affraid to tear a hole in the block, I do see knock as the ses flashes and causes me to worry some....

Can anyone help me out figuring what might be casuing this? I need to log as I need to adjust the map some more!!!!

I have no clue as I am no tuner and have no tuning experience!!!

HELP PLEASE!!!
Old Jan 27, 2010 | 01:51 AM
Evolving Member

Map Tracer & 1byte Load problem

Don't know if this has been asked before, sorry if it has.

Im using Tephra v7 and logging 1 byte load in EvoScan 2.6. Now...when i finish the log and i open the log file in a graph mode i can see the 1 byte load logged...sweet . Now when I go into Analyse - csv log- Map tracer and open up the same log i cant/don't see anything when im trying to reference the 1 byte load... tried selecting it from the dropdown menu, it there but brings up nothing - blank, wierd. its there in the graph mode so the info is there but nothing when i try maptracer...

anyone??
Old Jan 27, 2010 | 07:46 AM
Evolving Member

thanks but i solved it.

just changed the LogReference name from Load 1byte to Load...doh!!
Old Jan 27, 2010 | 09:01 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TJung

Any ideas ?
Again up. Very important !
Old Feb 3, 2010 | 10:45 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Tried a search and to my luck I can't find anything, but I was wondering what the difference is for the Limitless 1.3U and 1.3R cables, I see that they're the same exact cable, and 1.3U comes with the serial license. But I also see that ecuflash is free to download, so the serial license doesn't make sense to me.

Should I look into the 1.3R? Basically I'm just planning on doing some data logging, as well as disabling the P0300 test, and forcing the OBD inspection pass. Please excuse the noobish post, I've been out of the game for quite a while. Thanks guys!

Quick Reply: ECUFlash / Evoscan / Mitsulogger Questions