Notices
ECU Flash

EvoScan v0.98 Now with Power & Torque Graphing - Map Tracing completed also!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2007, 05:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
will we recieve an updated version. I have an error saying that it's an invalid path to evoscan. Can't start the datalogger
Old Mar 2, 2007, 06:02 PM

So if ihad the older versions of evoscan, would i get an e-mail. If so, i never recieved one for v0.97 either. Do I have to purchase v0.97 first?
Old Mar 3, 2007, 11:24 AM
Evolved Member

wher can I d/l the program at??? i already paid for it now....wher do i get it???
Old Mar 3, 2007, 11:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you should receive an email to your paypal registered email with a link for download.
Old Mar 3, 2007, 11:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
So the working version is out now!!! NO BUGS??
THANKS.....
Old Mar 3, 2007, 12:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo9tunerz
will we recieve an updated version. I have an error saying that it's an invalid path to evoscan. Can't start the datalogger
You need to create a C:\Program Files\EvoScan\EvoScan v0.98\SavedDataLogs folder.
Old Mar 3, 2007, 12:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ant_turbo
So the working version is out now!!! NO BUGS??
THANKS.....
I dont think so - I havent checked my email in a few hours but I dont think an update has been released. I was referring to the guy who just purchased it and wanted to know how to download.
Old Mar 3, 2007, 12:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Ya never got the new release e-mail or update...

Originally Posted by Mr. Evo IX
I dont think so - I havent checked my email in a few hours but I dont think an update has been released. I was referring to the guy who just purchased it and wanted to know how to download.
Old Mar 3, 2007, 12:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Lancerguy'03
wher can I d/l the program at??? i already paid for it now....wher do i get it???
Yeah, it's a pain to get the download, i'm having the same problem after purchase. There was no link in the paypal email to download from, nor was there one during the purchase(although people say it's there), i never saw it.

Still waiting..................

CJ
Old Mar 3, 2007, 09:12 PM
Evolved Member

im about to get really upset about this evoscan download issue. i have sent 2 emails and a PM and have had no response about getting my download. i payed for this two days ago and still nothing.

CJ
Old Mar 3, 2007, 09:14 PM
Account Disabled

i am sure he is overloaded with emails and will get to them as soon as possible...
Old Mar 3, 2007, 09:20 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 66 Likes on 42 Posts
when you pay you get taken to a payment received page which displays your serial number and provides you with a download link... if you want the new beta version just replace the 7 with an 8 in the download link....

I dont know whats so hard about it - as MJ said if you can't work out computers maybe you shouldn't be playing with your ECU....

no offense intended but thats how it is
Old Mar 3, 2007, 11:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by tephra
when you pay you get taken to a payment received page which displays your serial number and provides you with a download link... if you want the new beta version just replace the 7 with an 8 in the download link....

I dont know whats so hard about it - as MJ said if you can't work out computers maybe you shouldn't be playing with your ECU....

no offense intended but thats how it is
lol...... I have worked on some pretty high profile projects and have taught a lot of people just about everything on how to tune and am very versed on internal combustion engine science along with forced induction physics...... just because i didn't see the link(even though i looked for it) does not mean i'm incapable of "playing" with my ECU.....lol. If you only knew. I don't like bustin out my resume, but i will to save face.......lol

Now IMO, the correct way to do this download would be to have a readily available link so that anybody can download the software, then once you pay, you activate it with the serial he provides.....this is how just about everybody that provides/develops shareware/payware does it.

CJ
Old Mar 4, 2007, 02:01 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 66 Likes on 42 Posts
sorry CJ that wasn't directed at you alone, there are a lot of people in this thread asking the same damn questions
Old Mar 4, 2007, 03:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by iTune
lol...... I have worked on some pretty high profile projects and have taught a lot of people just about everything on how to tune and am very versed on internal combustion engine science along with forced induction physics...... just because i didn't see the link(even though i looked for it) does not mean i'm incapable of "playing" with my ECU.....lol. If you only knew. I don't like bustin out my resume, but i will to save face.......lol

Now IMO, the correct way to do this download would be to have a readily available link so that anybody can download the software, then once you pay, you activate it with the serial he provides.....this is how just about everybody that provides/develops shareware/payware does it.

CJ
LOL....Post resume...

Quick Reply: EvoScan v0.98 Now with Power & Torque Graphing - Map Tracing completed also!