Old Aug 6, 2008, 08:49 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 66 Likes on 42 Posts
lol.... nice.
Old Aug 6, 2008, 09:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 70 Likes on 52 Posts
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But see you are honest about it Bryan so it doesnt bother me. Its okay I have been doing the same thing with your maps, so I guess we're even
Old Aug 7, 2008, 03:47 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One more time for the dummies. I D O N ' T L O C K M A P S !!

Isn't it a good thing that when customers like DennisF come in, I can gladly show them the door and suggest they go find the cheapest and nastiest tuner they can find because obviously all tuners are the same and the job is so easy everyone can do it, so why pay me for it.
Old Aug 12, 2008, 02:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mattjin
One more time for the dummies. I D O N ' T L O C K M A P S !!

Isn't it a good thing that when customers like DennisF come in, I can gladly show them the door and suggest they go find the cheapest and nastiest tuner they can find because obviously all tuners are the same and the job is so easy everyone can do it, so why pay me for it.

I hope you are not calling me a dummy

Just because I am educated on the situation about locking ECU's does not make me stupid. If you paid someone to paint your house and watched them do it, would you be a better person after for not painting it later on down the road? I mean, the painters skillset is what painted your house.

Do you go to the doctor every time you hurt yourself? You should because his level of care is far better then what you can do for yourself and in no way shape or form are you capable of putting a band aid on yourself because a Dr is a qualified person for the job.

If you had a written contract signed by a customer about locking an ECU that is different then doing it WITHOUT telling the customer that you locked it. If he signs it, then yay for you.

I will say it agin for the slow ones though, no one should share their tunes, period.