Notices

Any EVO's in Germany?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2005, 11:05 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
heh i forgot about that.... how much would it cost then?
Old Mar 25, 2005, 05:51 AM
Evolving Member

Hey just giving you a heads up that I'll be in Spangdahlem Germany with my yellow EVO come September !!! I've also seen 1 other yellow EVO on Ramstein AFB when I was TDY there.....We'll have to meet up.....I've been talking to the SRT-4 guys a little bit and they have a pretty good time over there going to Hockenheim ring and the bitburg 1/4 mile drag races etc.....they even have this thing called RACEWARS ( I know I know) but it's actually pretty cool and they have racing all weekend long 1/4 mile and throw huge parties at night on location
Old Mar 25, 2005, 07:01 PM

cool, yeah we can meet up ill be there in june and the evo will probably be there in july. We can go and hit up those spots. From what i heard there are not alot of EVO's in Germany so we will have to show them how we do in the states, lol. BTW i got a yellow Evo too. Oh yeah you know of any tune shops over there?
Old Mar 26, 2005, 07:29 AM
Evolving Member

No I don't know of any good tuning shops......I have seen a couple here a there but they are pretty small and normally just deal with rims....I would like to order a carbon fiber hood when i get over there because here in portugal the base rips you off on shipping majorly....a 500 dollars hood would cost me an extra 429 just for all the shipping to get it over here....utter crap !!! but anyways hahah it's cool that yellow will be representing over there I was thinking maybe a we should create a sticky thread for overseas military evo owners so that way we know where everyone's at
Old Mar 27, 2005, 12:09 PM

Damn that does suck for shipping. Yeah we will really represent with the yellow over there. Im down with creating a sticky thread that way we can roll deep over there. if we get enough people we can do meets everymonth or somthing alon those lines. well talk to ya later.
Old Apr 26, 2005, 08:31 AM
Evolved Member

I cant believe I missed this thread. Time to bring it back.

Anyway if you are going to be in the Spangdalem area you can go to Bitburg and drag race there. Theres usually a pretty good turn out every time. And of course theres the Ring and Hockenhiem. Theres two of us in Belgium so maybe one weekend we could meet up the the SRT guys (Theres a bunch of them) and just have an American meet.
Old Apr 27, 2005, 08:17 PM

That sounds cool man, I am down for whatever. We will deffinatly have to have an american meet. I'll be in Bamberg in June I don't know when the EVO will arrive there.
Old May 11, 2005, 05:09 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah it's easy to miss posting in here because noone ever checks out the overseas portion of this message board...hahaha....I too also forgot about some of the posts in here ....And yeah I posted on the SRT board and introduced myself, those guys are hard core over there so it should be a good showing of americans when we can all meet up....
Old May 20, 2005, 08:57 PM

Hey i just traded my 03 EVO for a 05 EVO MR so I'll be shipping it in a couple of weeks to Germany, though i don't know when it will get there. I will be in Bamberg so hopefully this summer we can get a meet together with the EVO's.
Old Jun 12, 2005, 03:14 AM

There are many Evo´s in Germany,many raceevents where the Evodrivers are always present,try to go to the Nürburgring on a weekend,you will meet many evo driver from Germany,UK,Belgium etc..

There is a German Evo Forum,but you need to learn some german first

Try: www.evo-forum.de

If you have problems with your evo or questions to some event´s,feel free to send me a pm,i can help you with every problem you have.

Regards

Alex
Old Jun 15, 2005, 03:49 PM
Evolving Member

Only 3 more months and i'm outta this $hit hole and off to germany..... God I can't wait to meet up with everyone and have a life again
Old Jun 21, 2005, 12:38 AM
Evolved Member

You'll just be going from one **** hole to the next. But hey were are here in open arms
Old Jun 21, 2005, 06:14 AM
Evolving Member

Trust me.....come over here for a couple days and you will have a new found respect for germany and the REAL europe in a whole....I'm an opened minded person and I know that this island really does suck... there is no place worse than here...
Old Sep 30, 2005, 12:07 PM

I am in Wiesbaden, but didn't ship my EVO over. I'm deploying soon and didn't want it to sit in a parking lot for a year. The good news is it won't have that many miles on it when I get back in 2 years and will be paid off (love that hazardous duty pay and tax free..lol). Is anyone close to Wiesbaden? jerzyboy I think you might be closest in Heidelberg. I was just there on Wednesday. Wish I knew you were there...
Old Sep 30, 2005, 12:13 PM
Evolved Member

No SPEEDLIMIT on the major highways including the AutoBahn!

Quick Reply: Any EVO's in Germany?