Notices

Moving to Germany next week

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2008, 09:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ba5
anyone know of any evos for sale? been looking for like a year...
there was an evo viii for sale last spring, but didnt trust the tune and vibrations over 100mph so I passed. I think someone from ktown bought it, hoped it worked out.
there used to be an Evo X for sale here. I don't know if the guy is still selling it but I do know he was asking too much for it.

I think I'm the only one in the European section that can't vouch for Steffen. But i've yet to hear anything bad about him other than getting in touch with him. But that just shows his demand.

I think a tuner from the states is supposed to be coming through next month to do road tunes if anyone is interested.
Old Dec 30, 2008, 09:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Redline06
Its not that he knows David.. its the fact that he takes notes from him..lol Damn Will.. Yes, u did spill the beans.

EUROECLIPSE: What are your mods.. if you got a Turbo-back.. make sure you bring or get a stock one with you.. easiest way to pass inspection. Hope to see you next year @ Bitburg..
All bolt ons. I passed inspection, though. I'm here in Spangdahlem if anyone ever wants to hang out. I live in Oberstadtfeld, though.