Notices

moving to england

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2006, 08:09 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WongFu
OK LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD! He is us military and it fals under useur law which is united stated euroep agreement! He doesnt have to change a damn thing to conform to the UK suck as i didnt have to conform to Germany which also have a MOT but its called TUV and its even more strict than the UK. PLEASE IF YOUR NOT US MILITARY DONT POST INFO CAUSE YOUR WRONG! AND YOUR MISS LEADING THIS SOLDIER! With that being said Dustan78 please IM me and i will set you strait since im also military and have brought a few cars over to europe. And for all you people that are going to say "but your in germany and its diffrent!" Guess what i had to clear coustoms in england! wow maybe i know what im talking about! you all assume you know what has to be done but you know what? Assumtion is the mother of all F**K UPS! and you assume too much!
Dude, you just made my day! I'm in the US Army and I have to deal with knuckleheads like you on a daily basis.

First off: Learn how to write English. The Microsoft Word spelling and grammar tool works great. I'm from Spain and English is my third language, however I find unacceptable when someone writes the way you do. You are in the United States Army, and you making the rest of us Soldiers look like a bunch of illiterate cattle. Take some college courses, they're free. No excuses.

Second: Learn how to use appropriate US military terms, acronyms and regulations.

Third: Do not insult people in this forum. You're the only retarded here

Fourth: You are the one misleading this airman, not soldier. Army->Soldier; Air Force->Airman; Navy->Seaman; Marine->Marine. Get it?

Fifth: Learn your $hit before you talk about something you have no clue. Research will save you future embarrassment.

Last but not least: Chill out!

Having said that, please rephrase your posts. You owe an apology to the EvolutionM Community, Mr. Kung Fu.
Old Jan 2, 2020, 07:14 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Look Car Check