Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

Car came off the dyno knocked out 728awhp/592tq!!!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2008, 08:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by RAbishi
Impressive power
Can't wait to see with the new mods what she's going to do I'm hoping for high 7's almost touching 8's

Last edited by Sharkbite2000; Nov 22, 2008 at 08:57 AM.
Old Nov 22, 2008, 12:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SickSilverNLow
hahaha....i would not neither. One of the reasons i bought the evo was because when i used to hang out with the 911 croud, they always ragged on lil' ricers as they called it and when i showed up one day in my evo instead of my 911 i used to own, i got some **** talking fools always messing with me. I don't have a awesome setup like yours but i have a good enough power to beat or stay with them atleast. Love the look they get when they hear the four door sedan screaming and they are pushing the **** out of theirs.... .

I don't like people like that......the narrow minded car crowd not true car lovers/enthusiast IMO. I also hate the faster for cheaper argument used by many. Well, I could take a civic hatch, drop in a blah blah, turbo blah, and run 9's for less then a Vette

With that being said I would drop any EVO in a heartbeat for a 997TT even a 996TT w/bolt ons.

!!Great power Sharkbite can't wait to see what the next round of upgrades does for you

Old Nov 22, 2008, 05:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Jasil
I don't like people like that......the narrow minded car crowd not true car lovers/enthusiast IMO. I also hate the faster for cheaper argument used by many. Well, I could take a civic hatch, drop in a blah blah, turbo blah, and run 9's for less then a Vette

With that being said I would drop any EVO in a heartbeat for a 997TT even a 996TT w/bolt ons.

!!Great power Sharkbite can't wait to see what the next round of upgrades does for you

I'm one of those who would drop my evo in less than a heartbeat for a 997t or 996t any day even for a stock one!

Don't get me wrong I like my evo but I would love a 997T even if a evo would beat my a$$
Old Nov 23, 2008, 12:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am very much a car enthusiast....i dont know if you read my post but i used to own a 996 TT, along with other non evo cars . I was just saying that people with big money car had no respect for people with bugdet racers.....such as the evo. I do miss my 996TT though .
Old Nov 23, 2008, 04:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SickSilverNLow
I am very much a car enthusiast....i dont know if you read my post but i used to own a 996 TT, along with other non evo cars . I was just saying that people with big money car had no respect for people with bugdet racers.....such as the evo. I do miss my 996TT though .
That wasn't supposed to be a comment towards you, I apologize if you took it that way. I was agreeing with you when people that are make/model loyal can't appreciate the performance of less $$ expensive cars due to stature.
Old Nov 23, 2008, 07:00 PM

God damn!!!!
Old Nov 23, 2008, 08:13 PM
Evolving Member

kool
Old Nov 24, 2008, 09:22 PM
Evolved Member

That wasn't supposed to be a comment towards you, I apologize if you took it that way. I was agreeing with you when people that are make/model loyal can't appreciate the performance of less $$ expensive cars due to stature.
not a problem bro.....
Old Nov 25, 2008, 12:53 PM
Evolving Member

yay fast on a straight.
Old Feb 16, 2009, 09:43 PM

nice job..
Old Feb 17, 2009, 01:27 AM
Evolved Member

^ wtf
Old Feb 18, 2009, 07:35 PM

i love it so much boost
Old Feb 22, 2009, 06:06 PM
Former Sponsor

WoW nice power LOCO!,Who's that good looking guy with that red jacket in front of that benz you SMOKED that day remember =) .
Old Feb 23, 2009, 01:45 AM
EE
Evolving Member

A Civic Hatch won't handle like an evo my friend. Evo's are not made for strait line speed, but having an evo that fast, and handles that well, this is hard to beat with any other car, especially on a similar budget.

Great car
Old Feb 23, 2009, 01:46 AM
EE
Evolving Member

A Civic Hatch won't handle like an evo my friend. Evo's are not made for strait line speed, but having an evo that fast, and handles that well, this is hard to beat with any other car, especially on a similar budget.

That said, Porsches are great cars. Maybe I'll take a 997 GT2 on my evo after all :P

Great car

Quick Reply: Car came off the dyno knocked out 728awhp/592tq!!!