Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

442whp/482wtq Stock Turbo

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2009, 07:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by *constant_boost
not to take a pee in your corn flakes, but you do realize that the stock turbo has been brought into the 9's right (AWD Motorsports)??? need to say the less, youre still making landmark times with the stock turbo, so let me know what you get!!!
They ran a 10.21 on a built motor with a 24xxLB race car Evo, one of the lightest Evo 7-9's ever, that can not be driven on the street. I have a 30xx daily driven street car. We are in a completely different class.
Old Jan 25, 2009, 09:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RyuEvoIX
They ran a 10.21 on a built motor with a 24xxLB race car Evo, one of the lightest Evo 7-9's ever, that can not be driven on the street. I have a 30xx daily driven street car. We are in a completely different class.
So thats about 600# less than your car. If a 100# is a tenth at the track that puts you close to most wanted. Pretty impressive.
I am aware that most wanted's car still has plenty left in it but hes taking out the IX turbo to test the Red so we wont know how low of an et he could of gotten...
Old Jan 25, 2009, 10:56 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by warp9
So thats about 600# less than your car. If a 100# is a tenth at the track that puts you close to most wanted. Pretty impressive.
I am aware that most wanted's car still has plenty left in it but hes taking out the IX turbo to test the Red so we wont know how low of an et he could of gotten...
In theory that sounds about right and I'm still on the stock block as well with no head porting.

They made 468whp 491wtq on a dynojet so peak power wise I'm not far behind what they are currently making.

Last edited by RyuEvoIX; Jan 25, 2009 at 11:00 AM.
Old Jan 25, 2009, 12:07 PM
Former Sponsor

you live in a dream world if you think Brians car is one of the lightest 7-9 ever.. Dan bajalis car was 2500lbs with him, Pauls car without the 1000lb front mount on it when ti was air to air was lighter, AMS car i can speculat is lighter..

There is no CLASS.. You either are on stock turbo or your not.. Do the tears ever stop..

Also, we weighed the car today 2500+lbs.. with driver 2700+lbs.. Thats only a couple hundred lbs lighter than my RS with full interior and 100% legit..
Old Jan 25, 2009, 12:10 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by warp9
Ryu's car without interior and only 1 seat CANNOT be 3100+ lbs.. Not to mention Brian and Ryu's weight difference is 50lbs..
Old Jan 25, 2009, 01:08 PM
Evolving Member

Damn...what's going on here?
Old Jan 25, 2009, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
Ryu's car without interior and only 1 seat CANNOT be 3100+ lbs.. Not to mention Brian and Ryu's weight difference is 50lbs..
What the hell is up with you? Your telling everyone else what their car weighs yet when someone else does it to you, you go off on them? I honestly do not understand how a vendor of your status continues on with this shi.tty attitude.
Old Jan 25, 2009, 01:28 PM

you live in a dream world if you think Brians car is one of the lightest 7-9 ever.. Dan bajalis car was 2500lbs with him, Pauls car without the 1000lb front mount on it when ti was air to air was lighter, AMS car i can speculat is lighter..

There is no CLASS.. You either are on stock turbo or your not.. Do the tears ever stop..

Also, we weighed the car today 2500+lbs.. with driver 2700+lbs.. Thats only a couple hundred lbs lighter than my RS with full interior and 100% legit..
Your response to Ryu could've been so much more professional yet you choose to slump down to a low level and be a d!ck about it.
Old Jan 25, 2009, 01:43 PM
Evolved Member

I completely agree about Mike acting exceptionally unprofessional lately. The facts are the car is approximately 600lbs lighter then mine give or take and makes 30whp peak more then mine last time I was at the track. I trapped 125mph with 438whp and Brian trapped 133mph with 468whp. 600lbs accounts for 6mph more plus the extra 30peak whp accounts for the other 2mph making a total of 8mph faster then my car. There is absolutely nothing slanderous or insulting about that, those are simply the facts and Mike if you think that a track only purpose built car is in the same class as a daily driven street legal vehicle then I feel very sorry for you.

No one is crying here, someone made a comment and I simply responded with facts. Sounds to me like your the one that keeps crying as your response in this thread was completely unnecessary.

Last edited by RyuEvoIX; Jan 25, 2009 at 01:45 PM.
Old Jan 25, 2009, 02:00 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 35rEvo
What the hell is up with you? Your telling everyone else what their car weighs yet when someone else does it to you, you go off on them? I honestly do not understand how a vendor of your status continues on with this shi.tty attitude.
He stated what his car weighs.. If you were getting constant responses to your threads about how much he THINKS the RS weighs you would react the same., It gets old after 15 posts about how his car is 600lbs heavier than brians.. When that statement is FALSE!!
Old Jan 25, 2009, 02:03 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ryuevoix
i completely agree about mike acting exceptionally unprofessional lately. The facts are the car is approximately 600lbs lighter then mine give or take and makes 30whp peak more then mine last time i was at the track. I trapped 125mph with 438whp and brian trapped 133mph with 468whp. 600lbs accounts for 6mph more plus the extra 30peak whp accounts for the other 2mph making a total of 8mph faster then my car. There is absolutely nothing slanderous or insulting about that, those are simply the facts and mike if you think that a track only purpose built car is in the same class as a daily driven street legal vehicle then i feel very sorry for you.

No one is crying here, someone made a comment and i simply responded with facts. Sounds to me like your the one that keeps crying as your response in this thread was completely unnecessary.

once again your incorrect.. The car is not 600lbs lighter.. Also race weight is measured with driver and your approx 50lbs lighter than brian also..
Old Jan 25, 2009, 02:23 PM
Evolved Member

I'm flattered that your filtering all of my posts. Didn't realize I was considered that much of a threat.
Old Jan 25, 2009, 02:25 PM
Former Sponsor

I'm flattered that your filtering all of my posts. Didn't realize I was considered that much of a threat.
I created and post in several threads your also in and i read everyones response.. You stick out like a sore thumb with the constant statements about weight.. No offense but your not a threat,, Im done here.. Have nice sunday..

Mike
Old Jan 25, 2009, 02:36 PM
Evolved Member

I created and post in several threads your also in and i read everyones response.. You stick out like a sore thumb with the constant statements about weight.. No offense but your not a threat,, Im done here.. Have nice sunday..

Mike
Thanks Mike. You do the same.
Old Jan 25, 2009, 02:38 PM
Former Sponsor

Let me drive Brians car and the weight will be the same.

Damn skinny people!

Fathouse

Quick Reply: 442whp/482wtq Stock Turbo