Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

442whp/482wtq Stock Turbo

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2009, 05:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im not the one whining one bit and it most definitely amuses me how both you and Mike deny that their is a difference between a street car and a purpose built track only car . You are definitely one of the most distasteful members on this forum. Shouldn't you be doing something else like writing checks to make your car lighter and faster? Have a nice day.
Old Jan 26, 2009, 06:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
you have my word that if you go quicker than 10.77 ill drop a stock IX motor in brians car and take it back.. thats what competition is all about..
You call that competition? Sounds like something else.

No offense but your not a threat,, Im done here.. Have nice sunday..

Mike
I thought you were done here anyway?
Old Jan 26, 2009, 06:06 PM
Evolved Member

For someone who's "not a threat" I most certainly am getting a lot of personal attention. I'm flattered that it takes a shop who shows personal interest in my time to beat it.
Old Jan 26, 2009, 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

One could say the same about your stock turbo/stock block record. Btw when you screw over AWD like all the other shops you did which one will you be going to next?? Just curious.
Old Jan 26, 2009, 06:18 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I think it's great what you both have accomplished so far with a stock turbo.

Dyno numbers take out factors such as traction, driver error, shift speed etc... and don't account for weight. I'd say they are about the same. One just weighs a lot less than the other. Less weight = less mass to move which greatly helps it getting across the line faster.

Last edited by compscibOi; Jan 26, 2009 at 06:24 PM.
Old Jan 26, 2009, 06:25 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow this has gotten amusing. The two of you (Mike and MostWanted) are ****ting on the little people. Some of which can become customers to AWD. You guys are worried about one of the little guys, that is working on a budget, to do what he has done.

Mike, you as a vendor should have just let this whole thing blow over. There was no need to make this go so far. You made your point over and over. You are one of the leading members of the evo world, and on top of that you have KING BUSCHUR pushing for you. You have done some bad *** stuff with your cars. I am sure once you are done with the drag car, you will once again have the attention of most, if not all, of the evo community. God knows I was completely impressed with the 8 sec pass you made in the white car.

As for most wanted....no one wants to hear your mouth. You are making yourself out to be like warrlton was a few years ago. Everyone knows how popular his mouthy *** was. You are a bad *** driver, with funds to make it happen. I am sure you will meet or break any record you want. You can not compare anything you can do with the average person. We are not all so lucky.

Last edited by Cyloc; Jan 26, 2009 at 06:32 PM.
Old Jan 26, 2009, 06:31 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Im going to leave you alone now, I can see your about to cry. You love to run your mouth, but when someone steps up and says something in their defense you love to make it personal. Get ready to remove all the red fine print in your sig

BTW-I've only left one shop and that was because he was unmotivated and couldn't tune to save his life. 12.9(sometimes 13.x) afr's on almost every run and I've seen 14.0 afrs during tuning which is why the motor needed to be rebuilt. Are you sure you want to have that discussion. Good luck on the 31st if your car is still running...
The tune wasn't the problem when you were at TTP, it was the driver. It took a professional driver to show you how to drive your car before you could break into the 10's on the stock turbo.

Yea, your a big man, gonna make me remove all the red print in my sig You are a classic rich brat who thinks he's a bad ***. I sware your posts make me laugh harder each time
Old Jan 26, 2009, 06:34 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Cyloc
Wow this has gotten amusing. The two of you (Mike and MostWanted) are ****ting on the little people. Some of which can become customers to AWD. You guys are worried about one of the little guys, that is working on a budget, to do what he has done.

Mike, you as a vendor should have just let this whole thing blow over. There was no need to make this go so far. You are one of the leading members of the evo world, and on top of that you have KING BUSCHUR pushing for you. You have done some bad *** stuff with your cars. I am sure once you are done with the drag car, you will once again have the attention of most, if not all, of the evo community. God knows I was completely impressed with the 8 sec pass you made in the white car.

As for most wanted....no one wants to hear your mouth....keep writng checks. You are making yourself out to be like warrlton was a few years ago. Everyone knows how popular his mouthy *** was. You are a bad *** driver, with funds to make it happen. I am sure you will meet or break any record you want. You can not compare anything you can do with the average person. We are not all so lucky.

Im sorry but i guess when i am constantly taunted with littele digs over and over again about a car we built i feel i must repsond.. I probably should stay quiet as a shop owner but I consider myself as much a Member/Racer as a Vendor here.. This was just a hobby for me over a year ago and with constant requests to work on local cars it became a business in which i have huge passion for..

By NO MEANS do I ShXt on the little people. I have a ton of little people out there i LOAN or GIVE away parts to help them go fast..Ive given slicks, wheels, small brakes, clutches, tunes, and the list goes on and on.. Those guys know who they are.. my job is to make anyones car FAST that will support my shop. If Brians goal is to capture a record ill do all i can to make it happen.. Chris who owns Brians old car called me today and mentioned that he wanted to try to break the 11.3 record ryu had and i made room to get the car ready for battle Wed.. Sorry if my passion for building fasts evos gets ahead of me.. I get in trouble on here becuase i get ahead of myself i guess.. Ill be out for now.. the rest can argue it out..

Mike
Old Jan 26, 2009, 06:43 PM
Evolved Member

Gotta love more personal attacks because you have nothing to resort to. As for the driver comment, HAHA. Yeah I learned to drive overnight. Want me to show you how to get better your 60's. No hard feelings and I'll help you out. You need alot of practice since most are going 1.3's on those slicks and you are only managing 1.55's. Let me know if I can help... I too am done arguing with the same 3-4 guys. Everyone else knows I am more down to Earth than most and am always there to lend a helping hand. Sorry you few can't see it. Best of luck...
No one does 1.3's first night out at a track with no prep on their 2nd time launching on slicks. 1.4's will come in time with practice.

As far as "helping people" and being "down to earth" yea you definitely demonstrated how down to earth you are last year when you pissed off nearly everyone in the 08 stock turbo thread with your arrogance.

Btw I thought you already made your last post in this thread?

Last edited by RyuEvoIX; Jan 26, 2009 at 06:51 PM.
Old Jan 26, 2009, 06:46 PM
Former Sponsor

Im sorry but i guess when i am constantly taunted with littele digs over and over again about a car we built i feel i must repsond.. I probably should stay quiet as a shop owner but I consider myself as much a Member/Racer as a Vendor here.. This was just a hobby for me over a year ago and with constant requests to work on local cars it became a business in which i have huge passion for..

By NO MEANS do I ShXt on the little people. I have a ton of little people out there i LOAN or GIVE away parts to help them go fast..Ive given slicks, wheels, small brakes, clutches, tunes, and the list goes on and on.. Those guys know who they are.. my job is to make anyones car FAST that will support my shop. If Brians goal is to capture a record ill do all i can to make it happen.. Chris who owns Brians old car called me today and mentioned that he wanted to try to break the 11.3 record ryu had and i made room to get the car ready for battle Wed.. Sorry if my passion for building fasts evos gets ahead of me.. I get in trouble on here becuase i get ahead of myself i guess.. Ill be out for now.. the rest can argue it out..

Mike

+1 I've used most-wanted and mikes slicks to make my passes
Old Jan 26, 2009, 06:51 PM
Evolved Member

Whatever your car color is you should put /color next to it in your sig
Why can I still see your sig? Your evo is now black?
Old Jan 26, 2009, 06:55 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SHhhhh
Why can I still see your sig? Your evo is now black?
Old Jan 26, 2009, 06:55 PM
Account Disabled

i dont understand why ppl in FL would not take there car to Mike and the AWD crew....well that is unless you want to brag that your making 500 on a stock turbo and on a Mustang dyno....

im pretty sure Most wanteds 10.21 well stand for a long time....especially if he betters it..
Old Jan 26, 2009, 06:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Shacochis06
i dont understand why ppl in FL would not take there car to Mike and the AWD crew....well that is unless you want to brag that your making 500 on a stock turbo and on a Mustang dyno....

im pretty sure Most wanteds 10.21 well stand for a long time....especially if he betters it..
Another nutswniger post that has absolutely no contribution to this thread. Thanks for chiming in.
Old Jan 26, 2009, 07:00 PM
Evolved Member

You really are on crack. That was my last post??? I am adding this to say I am done arguing with you. You are just a little internet troll who likes to start debates and arguments. There are only about 5 people that no one likes and that is agreed upon by about 98% of the group. I assure you I am not one of the 5, but reside in the 98%. Every time you want to talk crap about me, my car, my friends, etc, be certain I will respond. If you have any further problems with me or my car feel free to pm me anytime. I refuse to get wrapped up in your word playing games like your brother CLICK IGNORE NOW
Im the troll starting debates!? LMFAO!!! You come in my thread that I made simply to report my current power change by adding and adjustable cam gear and start throwing insults and arguing.

Pot meet Kettle.

Quick Reply: 442whp/482wtq Stock Turbo