Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

Most Wanteds IX RS Makes 804 WHP w/ Forced Performance's HTA3586

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2009, 11:33 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by nochance
I guess after you run 8's with the trans just put a video up of you taking it and pulling the gears out! What happen to trusting a man's word! I dont know mostwanted or
killthelights14 but I would guess if mostwanted was going to cheat why would start now, he doesn't get payed from any of these companys and it seem like he has the money so Im just confused why BS always comes out when somebody runs a fast number or does something that can't be done. Why don't we just enjoy what we have and be happy for others ! ! !

Sorry about this rant I follow alot of threads on this board and never say anything but its just getting stupid. GOOD LUCK with the 8's when are you going out next maybe I will charter a Private Jet and bring a Tech inspector from my Uncle's race team maybe you heard of them they drive #01 Stock car and race on sunday ! ! !
We dont owe some random member anything as far as proving whats in his car.. if it did have a dogbox it wouldnt be cheating anyway.. It just so happens hes still using the a regular trans.. If he was running the dogbox in his car just like we are we would be promoting it for Shep anyway.. This random member who claims he knows something really knows nothing about Brians Tranny..

I would have to say though i wish someone would claim i was using a dogbox when i was using a regular trans.. It would make me feel real good about how i shift.. LOL

If some money is wagered ill compile a video of my car on the dyno and Brians and you can hear mine whining like crazy and brians not at all..

MIke
Old Jun 30, 2009, 12:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TRUE that Mike, I think you guys have done it right and there will always be B.S. said about every car when its done right! Also why would mostwanted short shift a dogbox?????

Great work again! I still need my 5spd swap parts ! ! LOL
Old Jun 30, 2009, 01:32 PM
Former Sponsor

TRUE that Mike, I think you guys have done it right and there will always be B.S. said about every car when its done right! Also why would mostwanted short shift a dogbox?????

Great work again! I still need my 5spd swap parts ! ! LOL
exactly.. he was shortshifting to ensure it got in each gear.. yet i am sure its a dogbox right.. LOL

MIke
Old Jun 30, 2009, 01:56 PM
Evolving Member

This thread is actually making me laugh now..Please go re-read my posts and stop covering your *** so much. What do you have to worry about anyways? I did not say you're cheating in any way shape or form. All i said id that i call BS on the tranny. What are you going to do now? Make a video to prove me wrong on the interweb Trust me..i don't care THAT much, and you shouldn't care what "some random member" has to say about your hoopty either.

And you would be random member numero dos?? I already congratulated them on the great build. I never said it wasn't done right.

carry on...

Last edited by killthelights14; Jun 30, 2009 at 02:01 PM.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 02:22 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by killthelights14
This thread is actually making me laugh now..Please go re-read my posts and stop covering your *** so much. What do you have to worry about anyways? I did not say you're cheating in any way shape or form. All i said id that i call BS on the tranny. What are you going to do now? Make a video to prove me wrong on the interweb Trust me..i don't care THAT much, and you shouldn't care what "some random member" has to say about your hoopty either.

And you would be random member numero dos?? I already congratulated them on the great build. I never said it wasn't done right.

carry on...
You obviously care alot to go out of your way to make the comments you did.. Normal people who " Think " they know something would keep it to themself and not look as bad as you do making accusations.. either way.. Nobody is covering their ***.. A dogbox doesnt need to be hidden.. I would promote it for Shep if thats what it was..

Mike
Old Jun 30, 2009, 03:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
As Mike said, even if it did have a Dog Box it would not be cheating in anyway. All the fast cars have them, but I haven't needed it until this point. I still may not. I wont know until next time out. I may just rebuild the stock one again since it has been flawless. Look at this invoice. His transmissions are just that GOOD. It has been in the car for over 1 year 1 year and 4 months actually.... And believe me, if it had a dog box, everyone would know because I cant keep my mouth shut. Here is the invoice of exactly what has been done to my trans. The prices are blurred to protect the innocent

Last edited by Most-Wanted; Jun 30, 2009 at 03:56 PM.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 08:56 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
You obviously care alot to go out of your way to make the comments you did.. Normal people who " Think " they know something would keep it to themself and not look as bad as you do making accusations.. either way.. Nobody is covering their ***.. A dogbox doesnt need to be hidden.. I would promote it for Shep if thats what it was..

Mike
Out of my way? Yeah typing on my keyboard.. and yeah i look so bad now..my poor e-status.

like i said...carry on. Its the internet grow some thicker skin.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by killthelights14
Don't get your panties up in a bunch because i like to call people out.
To call someone out you have to be right, which apparently you are not.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 09:32 AM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Another troll.

Any how I hope it doesn't rain this weekend so I can see this car in action.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 10:20 AM

lol, keep it going guys
Old Jul 1, 2009, 11:22 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by s.e.a.n.
Another troll.

Any how I hope it doesn't rain this weekend so I can see this car in action.
Hope it does not rain for everyone's sake.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 05:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I am praying for clear skies too Whoever makes it out there make sure you stop by and say hello. Gonna be a fun day...
Old Jan 13, 2010, 09:29 AM
Evolving Member

yes how much boost u running? My car is being built right now with very similar mods stock ecu..hoping for 700whp
Old Jan 14, 2010, 07:31 AM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Back from the grave! They ran 41psi to get the 804awhp
Old Jan 25, 2011, 12:19 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Its a 2.5" housing. And as far as I now the turbo has more left in it, but my 1600cc injector's are maxxed...
WOW made 800 on 1600's? jeez lol fic 2150's!!!

Quick Reply: Most Wanteds IX RS Makes 804 WHP w/ Forced Performance's HTA3586