Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

New CFT Street EVO 8 818HP/580TQ@38Psi with Precision 67 Billet

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2009, 06:31 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TTP Engineering
I'd like to see CFT run it against some real sportsmen at Englishtown, like AMS, Turbotrix, Pollo, Jewer, and last but not least Marco Passante and the Magnus Motorsports team!

I'm certain they have already made their decision to run with some real industry professionals in New Jersey.
Your certain?? how certain??
Old Aug 1, 2009, 06:33 PM
Former Sponsor

The Buschur Shootout doesnt require 700.00 buy in for purse winnings.. I have personally donated 2000.00 and Shearer 4000.00 so that the Entrants dont have to donate 700.00..

Thats what i call sportsmanship.. In todays economy Its nice to give back some to the commmunity and not require they spend 700.00 along with travel expenses for a shot to win 10k + in cash!!!

Mike
Old Aug 1, 2009, 06:41 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sportsmanship encompasses racers competing in events they have no financial affiliation with.

Turbotrix and EXEDY do not build the engines for CFT, nor are they an invested #1 dealer of EXEDY or Turbotrix parts.

I would rather see some good ol racing without all the politics of biased advertising, only certain contestants being in the pocket of the event host, etc.

It allows for a more drama free event where everyone is treated fairly if everyone pays their own way there.

CONFIRMED RACER LINEUP for the SHOWDOWN at ENGLISHTOWN, Presented by EXEDY:

List of people that have paid deposit are definitely attending, Once you have paid your deposit this thread will be updated and your name will be on the confirmed list:

1. Keith Loforte Turbotrix 8 second EVO 8
2. Brandon Millman Turbotrix 8 second EVO 8
3. Tony Niemczyk 9 second 2G DSM street car
4. Frank Villenueve 8 second FWD mirage
5. Kevin Kwiatkowski Kiggly Racing 8 second 1G FWD DSM
6. Kevin Jewer RWD 8 second 1G DSM
7. Marco Passante Magnus Motorsports 8 second 2G AWD DSM
8. Sergio Reyes driving Procco Evo, CFT 9 sec EVO 8
9. Johan "Pollo" Matos Pollo Performance + CFT 8 second 1G DSM
10.Eric Jones AMS Performance 8 second EVO Worlds Fastest Evolution 8
11.Alex Posidelow Dogbox Racing 9 second evo
12.Nate Silveri Slowboy Racing 8 second RWD
13.Shawn Brown Boost Boyz Racing 9 Second DSM
14.MAPerformance 9 Second DSM powered RX-7
Old Aug 1, 2009, 06:48 PM
Former Sponsor

Sportsmanship encompasses racers competing in events they have no financial affiliation with.

Turbotrix and EXEDY do not build the engines for CFT, nor are they an invested #1 dealer of EXEDY or Turbotrix parts.

I would rather see some good ol racing without all the politics of biased advertising, only certain contestants being in the pocket of the event host, etc.

It allows for a more drama free event where everyone is treated fairly if everyone pays their own way there.
I dont see the New car listed there and it wouldnt be the 1st time i have seen CFT go to 1 race and part of the guys at CFT attend another..

As far as financial gains.. I donated the 2000.00 out of my pocket so the racers attending didnt have to pay a rediculous buy in.. Any vendor with a brain will be attending the Shootout in hopes of financial gains by interacting with their out of state customer / Racers at the events..

so since you tuned this thread off topic by answering a question i asked CFT.. are you attending either race???

Mike
Old Aug 1, 2009, 06:54 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
They are a low key company that usually tries to avoid the name dropping propaganda you would like to involve them in.

Its highly unlikely you will be able to persuade them to come to Buschur's event.

I think they have made it clear that despite the purse being paid for, they would rather pay to go to Englishtown than go to the shootout for free.

If that didn't send the message you are looking for, then not sure what will.

Originally Posted by Mike@AWDMotorsports
Any vendor with a brain will be attending the Shootout in hopes of financial gains by interacting with their out of state customer / Racers at the events..
The forum vendors appreciate your bashing comments. FYI, vendors that do not attend Buschur's event definitely are not "brainless". More like "Dignified".

We will not be answering any questions about our company as this thread is about CFT. Since you have derailed this thread already, our efforts will continue to support keeping the thread on topic.

Last edited by TTP Engineering; Aug 1, 2009 at 07:00 PM.
Old Aug 1, 2009, 06:57 PM
Former Sponsor

They are a low key company that usually tries to avoid the name dropping propaganda you would like to involve them in.

Its highly unlikely you will be able to persuade them to come to Buschur's event.

I think they have made it clear that despite the purse being paid for, they would rather pay to go to Englishtown than go to the shootout for free.

If that didn't send the message you are looking for, then not sure what will.
They ar every good friends of ours actually..w e see them about 10x per year at the local races across Florida and Track Rental days.. They were at the shootout last year in ohio.. I wasnt persuading anyone but i was told the cage in this car is a 6pt cage which would mean 1 pass in Etown.. This car could be tested and run all day in Ohio is why i mentioned..

I am sure though Sergio and Rolo will appreciate you derailing this thread..

Mike
Old Aug 1, 2009, 07:22 PM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
ot