Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

918whp through SparkTech Non CDI ignition

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2009, 04:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 65 Likes on 49 Posts
Because the Non-CDi was pulled from another of our cars just to test it and make sure that 762whp wasnt the highest it work at. In the future there will be some cars making over 750whp and we wanted to be able to doublecheck it and make sure for ourselves.
Old Oct 3, 2009, 05:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh gotcha, thanks for the testing help ease my mind about getting one for myself.
Old Oct 3, 2009, 05:24 PM
Former Sponsor

Thanks again for the testing Team English. You guys have made the most power thus far on the non-cdi Looking forward to some low et's.
Old Oct 3, 2009, 05:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 65 Likes on 49 Posts
Craig, we couldnt do it without your persistence and belief in your product. We wont sell what doesnt work and I think there is a reason we sell SparkTech Products The Pro12 is the choice for the high level cars and the fast street cars that need dependable ignition. The non-CDi works great on my car at the point it is right now and I am thinking when I max the 3586 out. If I need it I know what I will be going to if it needs more though

I joked about it way back, but I think we really are going to need something for the turbo quads before too long at the rate we are making power out of them.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 08:54 PM
Former Sponsor

Guys i've got something heading your way for a new application that i'd like you to test. Just awaiting some machined parts.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 09:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Awesome
Old Dec 19, 2009, 08:24 AM

Beautiful setup!!
Old Jul 22, 2010, 03:21 PM

my god i love racecars More updates ! ! !
Old Aug 8, 2010, 01:03 PM
Evolving Member

Any reason you don't use the Pro 14? Nice to see someone testing the limits of each system.
Old Aug 8, 2010, 08:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
we were doing this only for testing, the car normally runs the sequential Pro12.
Old Sep 4, 2010, 10:37 AM
Former Sponsor

Often imitated...never duplicated.

After attempts to copy our product...ride off it's success and even try to steal the NON-CDI name coined right here.

Our non-cdi is on the Quickest stock block Evo, made 918whp, coils are warrantied for 2yrs and are available within 1-2 days.

Now we've got another new system designed right here at S/T headquarters...our nonCdi Sequential cop.

Any bets on how long it takes the other guys to copy it? At first they said they didn't build the under the cover model because the coils needed to cool. Then after customers requesting the under cover model...they simply copied our product. No guilty feelings there...How about Integrity....none there either

Now i've got customers pm'ing me that they ran out of coils and can't wait any longer. How amateur can you be and run a business on Evo M?
Old Sep 4, 2010, 11:27 AM
Evolved Member

You can't argue with results. Pretty much every Evo record out there either is/was powered by a Sparktech ignition at one point. Like I said in another thread... Just because you're getting cheaper product, that doesn't mean you're getting a good product.
Old Sep 4, 2010, 11:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts
Originally Posted by SparkTech
Often imitated...never duplicated.

After attempts to copy our product...ride off it's success and even try to steal the NON-CDI name coined right here.

Our non-cdi is on the Quickest stock block Evo, made 918whp, coils are warrantied for 2yrs and are available within 1-2 days.

Now we've got another new system designed right here at S/T headquarters...our nonCdi Sequential cop.

Any bets on how long it takes the other guys to copy it? At first they said they didn't build the under the cover model because the coils needed to cool. Then after customers requesting the under cover model...they simply copied our product. No guilty feelings there...How about Integrity....none there either

Now i've got customers pm'ing me that they ran out of coils and can't wait any longer. How amateur can you be and run a business on Evo M?
Post like this solidify the fact that I would never order any of your products. You act like you introduced the DSM/EVO world to COP systems which is certainly not the case.

Competition is a good thing especially if your systems are on the fastest cars but not you. You get all *** hurt and go on about bashing any COP competitors products saying they copied you.

Then you go cry to the mods and get posts deleted when someone gives it back to you.

Is your EGO really that big. You can keep you EGO and your product.
Old Sep 4, 2010, 12:57 PM
Former Sponsor

^That post was venting. Very little to do with Ego. You are right I didn't introduce cop systems to the 4g63 market, but I do have proof that I have made it better.

There are several coils that could be suitable for a non-cdi cop. If I were going to copy ones product I would have used one of those alternatives...come out with something NEW all together.

We took flack when we introduced our cdi system here on the forum. I think we have proven we copied NO one. Our wiring is totally different to what's being offered, our mounting plate, billet caps are also different. We are the only manufacturer offering a Quick Disconnect connector for faster plug swaps/service.

We are the only ones offering a ready to go(not kit that needs assembly) Sequential cdi system to the Evo market. Which thanks to Jeff Bush/English racing has proven itself in competition and now holds the Auto AWD record.
Old Sep 6, 2010, 12:59 AM
Evolved Member

We need an all out test of Spark Tech cop non cdi vs Spoolinup cop non cdi! And I cant think of anyone better to do the testing than ER...Comeon Aaron you know you want to lol

Quick Reply: 918whp through SparkTech Non CDI ignition