Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

Highest HP 4g63 engine (from 2007)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2011, 05:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Extreme Tuners
Chuntington101, I suppose to have 55-60psi at ~8800-9000rpms.

I.R.A. fbi, correct.

08LancerEvo, not complete setup only some custom parts and a turbo.

Filin, Thanks

Wilson34, we don’t know yet, possibly gasketless.

Juanmedina, transfer the data to ur forum. I will login when I have time also.

Norrback, as u understand from my personal emails that I reply to u about asking some custom parts for ur project and asking to tell u some more theory, I have limited time first of all analyze further some theory to anyone asks, I can’t even I want it, although I give this for free u should appreciate it than telling me to convince u. I don’t need to convince u or anyone for anything. Don’t ask me anymore how to…, just Google for numbers as u told me.

Spyros
Spyros

Here is a thread that was created with your data on the Subaru forums, we can't wait to hear more info about the Subaru and pick your brain.

Thanks

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hlight=extreme

Last edited by juanmedina; Jan 2, 2011 at 05:41 PM.
Old Jan 3, 2011, 11:13 AM
Evolving Member

Its so funny how everyone on this site swears its impossible to push 40 psi on a motor. This thread should deff set **** straight. Haha.. Very nice numbers and very nice thread.
Old Jan 3, 2011, 01:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by evo8 951
Its so funny how everyone on this site swears its impossible to push 40 psi on a motor. This thread should deff set **** straight. Haha.. Very nice numbers and very nice thread.
Where are people saying that? Maybe on a stock motor it's not advised but their are quite a few people/vendors running 40+psi on built motors. Hell their are more than a few doing it on stock motors with pretty decent success.

I would go as far to to say this day and age with E85 available and built motors 40psi is starting to become damn near the norm....it's not 2006 anymore
Old Jan 3, 2011, 02:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I love *love* how people think a certain boost pressure flows the same amount of air on every turbo
Old Jan 3, 2011, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by MOREPSiTEHBETT4
I love *love* how people think a certain boost pressure flows the same amount of air on every turbo
QFT. And boost = power. LOL, LOVE that one.

"If I push my turbo to 50psi, I will have like 1000 hp." Sadly, that quote is from a friend of mine the other day, and he was completely serious. I hit my head against a wall.
Old Jan 3, 2011, 05:55 PM

I'm simply at a loss for words, I've spent the last 2 hours reading everything.... While half of it I don't understand, I drooled over the pictures. Epic.
Old Jan 4, 2011, 02:59 AM

just read this whole thread.

all i have to say is keep up the work you guys are doing and thanks for sharing with us.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 01:21 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by kreionic
Are the 80 and 88mm billet wheels coming from garrett or are you making them yourself? Either way i actually have both 80 and a 88mm on a 2j platforms and really want to change them to billet but dont want to use precisions billets.
Hi,

Its custom made, we have many designs, depents what customer setup asks.
There is unlimited time to speak for turbos, so as to deside the best combo,
even if we send u a very efficient comp wheel designed for ur comp cover then ur turbine wheel shaft and turbine housing must be equal to this higher flow comp.

Here are some upgraded versions of the GTX comp wheels u ask. 80mm and 88mm.
Ours is taller tip, larger exducer, more pitch, reduced hub....etc.

Below is a huge 3000hp comp wheel. From solid material to comp wheel. Sorry its not good pics as i took with my iphone.

Its ready.

I can make a more detailed post with steps from solidworks design to a full custom billet turbo.

Juanmedina, i will register shortly.

Spyros

Last edited by Extreme Tuners; Jan 5, 2011 at 01:28 AM.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 04:42 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
that is awesome

Last edited by Smike; Jan 5, 2011 at 08:33 AM.
Old Jan 5, 2011, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by tscompusa
that is awesome
Thanks for quoting all those pictures immediately after they were posted.
Old Jan 6, 2011, 07:34 AM
Evolving Member

Juanmedina, i will register shortly.

Spyros
I added your recent posts to the thread, here it is again http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...2091420&page=2

Thanks
Old Jan 6, 2011, 12:28 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by tscompusa
that is awesome
+1
Old Jan 6, 2011, 02:05 PM
Former Sponsor

Hi.

Most customers ask us about high flow T3 turbos. Those years we had made some combos specially per customer. We first used 67mm comp wheels to T3 frame turbos before 5-6 years.

Meanwhile we have test most known other companies high flowing units to the dyno. Billet or cast versions. We manage to fit more than 70-76mm comp wheels to T3 units keeping our records unofficially. Of course its not right from me to name and to compare other companies high flowing T3 units with ours.

We made some R&D for some companies, some tests. But now its time to hit the market with something that hits and outflows every T3 frame turbo on the market.

We manage to make it at the past with T4 flange as u understand from my first posts. Units flowing more than 156lbs min T4 flanged.

As u read this post the 5 axis cnc finish the custom high flow T3 unit. We tried to keep the cost as low we could. these are real race units.
The unit will test by us next week and then we will sell it on public using some more options.

Keep tuned, u will not believe ur eyes.
Old Jan 6, 2011, 02:33 PM

Hi.

Most customers ask us about high flow T3 turbos. Those years we had made some combos specially per customer. We first used 67mm comp wheels to T3 frame turbos before 5-6 years.

Meanwhile we have test most known other companies high flowing units to the dyno. Billet or cast versions. We manage to fit more than 70-76mm comp wheels to T3 units keeping our records unofficially. Of course its not right from me to name and to compare other companies high flowing T3 units with ours.

We made some R&D for some companies, some tests. But now its time to hit the market with something that hits and outflows every T3 frame turbo on the market.

We manage to make it at the past with T4 flange as u understand from my first posts. Units flowing more than 156lbs min T4 flanged.

As u read this post the 5 axis cnc finish the custom high flow T3 unit. We tried to keep the cost as low we could. these are real race units.
The unit will test by us next week and then we will sell it on public using some more options.

Keep tuned, u will not believe ur eyes.
Why don't you use a T6 flange? Or do you...
Old Jan 6, 2011, 02:48 PM
Former Sponsor

We used at the past.
Bigger housing = more time to compress (lag)

1983 till 1999 for 1400 HP need T6 housing, 2006 we manage it with T4, I think we can also with T3. More efficient the wheel is, more downgrading the housing size.

Spyros

Quick Reply: Highest HP 4g63 engine (from 2007)