Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

My FP RED bolton IVEYTUNE

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2009, 12:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by tscompusa
If I get something it will be new, not 2nd hand. I dont trust any used shortblocks. That dude trying to sell his buschur block wont ever sell it because his attitude is horrible towards the sale.
Yes he is alittle out there with his comments and rude to alot of folks that are trying to make a deal with him. Most likely will sit there for awhile. Im just saying there are plenty of built motors that have low miles on them that one i mention i think has like 5k or less light use if you ask me. There is a guy selling a 2.0 built block for 2k but its for evo9 you would have to plug off mivec.
Old Oct 3, 2009, 12:43 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Liqquid
sweet.. was that a 3rd or 4th gear dyno? Great power, you've motivated me to stop watching football and go work on mine some more
STOP WATCHING FOOTBALL!!! NEVER!!!!!! best season and time of the year. Georgia vs LSU and im at work till 5 dang.
Old Oct 3, 2009, 12:58 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
sweet.. was that a 3rd or 4th gear dyno? Great power, you've motivated me to stop watching football and go work on mine some more
nice man. I believe they were 3rd gear pulls, i dont remember. on the street 3rd and 4th feel very similar though, and the dyno simulator prog i used below was in 4th and it just about matched the power i got in real world dyno.
Old Oct 3, 2009, 01:00 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by RockmanX
Yes he is alittle out there with his comments and rude to alot of folks that are trying to make a deal with him. Most likely will sit there for awhile. Im just saying there are plenty of built motors that have low miles on them that one i mention i think has like 5k or less light use if you ask me. There is a guy selling a 2.0 built block for 2k but its for evo9 you would have to plug off mivec.
im gonna get a buschur drop in shortblock when time comes for it. im set on buschur power. believe it or not he just sold the entire long block today... he must of realized you cant sell something being a complete dick to the customer
Old Oct 3, 2009, 01:14 PM
Evolved Member

im gonna get a buschur drop in shortblock when time comes for it. im set on buschur power. believe it or not he just sold the entire long block today... he must of realized you cant sell something being a complete dick to the customer
my friend bought his cusco clutch for cheaper. I know he must of finally dropped the price more then what he wanted. was asking full price for it minus core wheres the deal in that lol. if you want that buschur block some may come availble when your finally ready but make sure its 2.3 shortblock in the mean time hopifully ill be rocking mine in january fully built suited and booted ready for action. finish sound system in the Z yesterday. gonna post pic of it in the what i got in mail thread later today when i get off work. look out for that its custom for a Z and complete rockford fostgate system
Old Oct 3, 2009, 01:14 PM
Former Sponsor

check this out. before and after. My tune at 16psi

Old Oct 3, 2009, 01:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
what was that? 16psi pull to 4500 rpm?

How's the cold start on E85 for you?
Old Oct 3, 2009, 02:57 PM
Evolved Member

when you retuning the Green Liqquid???
Old Oct 4, 2009, 02:09 AM
Former Sponsor

what was that? 16psi pull to 4500 rpm?

How's the cold start on E85 for you?
cold start sucks on e85 lol. I got other issues now i gotta work out. Was racing a few local low 11 sec cars tonight and inbetween shifting i was getting this nasty jerk / bog / felt like fuel cut / neck breaking hesitation.... might have to take car back down to sean to work out the bugs. other then that i love the car... pulls like crazy... that shifting bog hestitation caused me to lose by a bone stock c6 vette tho !!!!!!!!!!! from a 20mph roll till about 120... yet i pulled on the other cars..... wtf? later then i reran the vette from a roll and pulled big time on it...... after i get this hesitation bog **** fixed inbetween shifts my car will be 100%.
Old Oct 4, 2009, 09:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
god that turbo is ruthless
Old Oct 4, 2009, 10:58 AM
Evolved Member

do you have double pumper?? mellon said i should get the double pumper just in case so will not have to worry about fuel period
Old Oct 4, 2009, 12:28 PM
Former Sponsor

no more bog hestitation inbetween shifts! seans the man! car pulls like a freight train now in every gear very smoothly.
Old Oct 4, 2009, 01:33 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by RockmanX
do you have double pumper?? mellon said i should get the double pumper just in case so will not have to worry about fuel period
yes you need the double pumper if you want to make nice numbers on e85.
Old Oct 4, 2009, 04:24 PM
Evolved Member

yes you need the double pumper if you want to make nice numbers on e85.
e85 whats that??? dont have such a liqquid in LA in texas there is but i dont live there
Old Oct 4, 2009, 06:12 PM
Former Sponsor

I got a video from 3rd to 4th shift for you guys im uploading now......

Quick Reply: My FP RED bolton IVEYTUNE