Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

My first time on the 9sec9 site and

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2009, 09:21 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
very good point Emery.. I would like to point out also that 9sec9 is NOT A VENDOR on here so this thread should not be altered or deleted as its just a regular site on the net and not VENDOR BASHING!!

9sec9 has been very quiet and hasnt made 1 post since he was measuring clearances on a blown up motor in another thread.. Id like to hear his logic behind all that testing he did to further mislead people who visit his site..

Mike
Old Dec 26, 2009, 11:53 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by darwin_evo
As it clearly says, the result of the 36psi boost run was 150mph. 156mph must have been achieved at higher boost then

It would be a good comparison if I was actually able to drive the car down the track on those runs. Truth is we had a very bad shake and had to take it easy. Come to find out we had tires spin on the wheels (came way out of balance)in NC (37psi runs) and had to take it very easy, hence the rim screws in my Volks . Turning the boost up didn't make anymore power infact it lost about 10 whp and still went faster because I was able to drive the car. While I still did not no lift shift it managed to go a bit faster then before. Plain and simple the turbo (6262) is just out of air. Turns out that Buschur motor flows something serious. No worries though we will be working on setting up the car better and not worrying about the power. Its plenty.

-Em
Old Dec 26, 2009, 12:53 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
very good point Emery.. I would like to point out also that 9sec9 is NOT A VENDOR on here so this thread should not be altered or deleted as its just a regular site on the net and not VENDOR BASHING!!

9sec9 has been very quiet and hasnt made 1 post since he was measuring clearances on a blown up motor in another thread.. Id like to hear his logic behind all that testing he did to further mislead people who visit his site..

Mike
I never really did understand why he was allowed to post up his website and everything on here if he isnt a vendor.......??????
Old Dec 26, 2009, 01:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
darwin evo, you aren't reading the post very well apparently. He is comparing dyno numbers and Emery's car made 650'ish on his dyno and the BR dyno and then went to the track and ran 156 mph at those power levels.
Old Dec 26, 2009, 03:04 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
darwin evo, you aren't reading the post very well apparently. He is comparing dyno numbers and Emery's car made 650'ish on his dyno and the BR dyno and then went to the track and ran 156 mph at those power levels.
156.75 actually lol

IT also ran 14's, but just like the 150 mph passes it wasn't all out. which is my point.

You cant compare our half assed passes to their all out runs and say they are the same.

Its simple math, They ran their car all out at 650 whp and we still have not. Look at the ET's, they clearly tell the whole story.

-Em
Old Dec 26, 2009, 04:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Reading the post that the OP quoted, it's clear what the discussion was about -- the comparison of dyno output for purposes of discussion by using HP ratings and MPH at comparable boost -- not questioning another good car build.

Read the whole comment here, and draw your own conclusion: http://9sec9.com/shop/page/6?shop_param=

In the interest of accuracy it should be noted that 9sec9 /OKIX state several times that they were testing their combination, not running their car all out, as a review of the thread that they posted about these times/MPH clearly states.

Then, of course, their Buschur built motor failed, and that ended the testing.

Happy New Year to all.

Last edited by CO_VR4; Dec 26, 2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old Dec 26, 2009, 05:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
700+whp on Cobb's dyno on a Black.........not all out..........the PM's sent to me stating 40 psi of boost and the tune being as perfect as it could possibly be made........not all out.........slicks and a dogbox........not all out..........stop with the BS. We've all read quite enough of it.
Old Dec 26, 2009, 05:49 PM
Evolved Member

Anyone can have an opinion, but the facts are the facts.

Happy Holidays to all.

Last edited by CO_VR4; Dec 26, 2009 at 06:02 PM.
Old Dec 26, 2009, 06:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports

Mike
No graph in the first post.

Old Dec 26, 2009, 06:31 PM

good info
Old Dec 26, 2009, 08:16 PM
Former Sponsor

i'm getting confused now.

Im gonna lay this out.

FACTS

Toms car --------------------------------------- STM's car
9.5@149 --------------------------------------- 9.6@156

680ish whp on MD @40psi -------------- 650ish WHP on our mustand dyno @40psi
2850 lbs. ----------------------------------------2850 lbs

drove the crap out of the car --------------- drove the car mild because I was
as seen in video ------------------------------ honestly still scared of it

has AERO parts which
are advertised to gain
even more MPH -------------------------------our car does not have these

= How can that dyno even be considered close to ours?
Old Dec 26, 2009, 09:59 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CO_VR4
Reading the post that the OP quoted, it's clear what the discussion was about -- the comparison of dyno output for purposes of discussion by using HP ratings and MPH at comparable boost -- not questioning another good car build.

Read the whole comment here, and draw your own conclusion: http://9sec9.com/shop/page/6?shop_param=

In the interest of accuracy it should be noted that 9sec9 /OKIX state several times that they were testing their combination, not running their car all out, as a review of the thread that they posted about these times/MPH clearly states.

Then, of course, their Buschur built motor failed, and that ended the testing.

Happy New Year to all.

Are you and 9sec9 a couple or possibly married?
Old Dec 26, 2009, 10:02 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Show286
Are you and 9sec9 a couple or possibly married?
He has more posts defending 9sec9 than 9sec9 has himself.. Where oh where is Mr. HELPFUL himself TOM for the last few weeks?? He posts up about measuring clearances on a destroyed motor he tuned and then vanished in thin air...

Mike
Old Dec 26, 2009, 10:13 PM
Evolved Member

Nope, just keeping it real. The issue is dyno comparisons. You're just the third to try and make it something else...

And I've got less than half the posts about any topic related to 9sec9 than AWDMike and DB have attacking him in any thread that's remotely related. If you're looking for the married posters, DB and his vendors are right at the top of the list...

Last edited by CO_VR4; Dec 26, 2009 at 10:15 PM.
Old Dec 26, 2009, 10:16 PM
Former Sponsor

I gave up worrying about 9sec9 and his POS car a long time ago when it left BR.. Hes a threat to nobody but himself.. Ever since he took over on the keyboard hes Broken more motors than he has records..

Quick Reply: My first time on the 9sec9 site and