Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

BBK Full + SD + 91 + Tephra V7

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2010, 09:38 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
I would hope a red at 30 psi would make more power than a BBK at 6 psi less on 91 oct

- Bryan
Lol yeah me too but there two different turbos...The bbk is a nice autocross daily driver turbo drove a car with one and wasnt stoked about it feels like it dies of rather quickly.
Old Jan 18, 2010, 09:43 AM

makes nice numbers
Old Jan 18, 2010, 09:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Bryan whats 400whp on your Dyno equal to on a Dynojet STD would you guesstimate? I'm not trying to turn this into a dyno debate though, just curious.

Graphs look good!
Old Jan 18, 2010, 09:52 AM
Evolved Member

Wow, thats very impressive! I have a ported BBK full w/similar bolt ons, but cossi 272s, stock MAF but I'm running 28+psi on 91+meth and I made 385whp/373wtq on a low reading mustang.... I'm at 4500ft elevation though... but if I could make the same numbers on 91 and not have to run a meth kit that would be ideal! Wish you guys were closer
Old Jan 18, 2010, 10:01 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by boostedwrx
Bryan whats 400whp on your Dyno equal to on a Dynojet STD would you guesstimate? I'm not trying to turn this into a dyno debate though, just curious.

Graphs look good!
probably 450whp on dynojet.
Old Jan 18, 2010, 10:02 AM
Evolving Member

Yet again. AMAZING results on REAL cars. I'm a firm believer in doing everything yourself and when I have to have something done, like tuning, I'm extremely skeptical and ****.

With that being said, I wouldn't hesitate to let you touch my car. Everything you touch turns to gold and I've never heard a thing about your customer service. Plus you're a gentleman on the forums which say's a lot about your character in my opinion.

Anyway, good job man, looking forward to seeing more stuff come out of the shop.
Old Jan 18, 2010, 10:36 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 1slowassevo
Not for nothing u have no clue of what your talking about your gonna swap out your red for a bbk full why to touch 500 whp?With the setup up you have now on e85 or meth with around 31psi u can touch and make more then 500 whp with a blink of un eye i offered u advise and told u to check your pm for a msg but you'll learn from your own mistake's..Also forgot to mention i made 500 whp with a red on 30 psi with no cams ..intercooler piping,or any porting ,and three boost leaks it's all in the combo and tune my friend i think u need to find your self a good tuner..Look at the graph it's just peak numbers i would smoke this thing with my red..
Weren't you banned once already under a different name?

To gst those are amazing numbers for 91 octane. Question for the egr removal. Using the tephra patch are you able to pass the Cali emission laws? I wanna delete my egr and evap system but we have emission laws here in pa as well. I thought I read some where that with tephra you can pass.
Old Jan 18, 2010, 10:59 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by hempele28
Weren't you banned once already under a different name?

To gst those are amazing numbers for 91 octane. Question for the egr removal. Using the tephra patch are you able to pass the Cali emission laws? I wanna delete my egr and evap system but we have emission laws here in pa as well. I thought I read some where that with tephra you can pass.
its pretty easy to regonized someone had been here before.
to bryan at gst, i thurst your work brother. You probably have to prove to 1slowevo that this bbk full is faster than the fpred. Maybe a dyno graph comparison between the two turbos with the same car, setup,etc.
Old Jan 18, 2010, 11:41 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by penthouse
its pretty easy to regonized someone had been here before.
to bryan at gst, i thurst your work brother. You probably have to prove to 1slowevo that this bbk full is faster than the fpred. Maybe a dyno graph comparison between the two turbos with the same car, setup,etc.
Nope wrong dude....sorry
Old Jan 18, 2010, 11:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great job, Bryan! These results are awesome!

-Jalal
Old Jan 18, 2010, 12:32 PM
Evolving Member

Bryan,

Do you think the gains were made from just removing the MAF? If you replaced the AEM Dryflow with a K&N, I would think that alone could gain some. Did the car take more timing running SD? Leaner AFR with SD? If you don't want to release this information, I understand.
Old Jan 18, 2010, 01:00 PM
Evolved Member

Great numbers. Threads like this make it hard for me to decide on the Full or the BBK-B...
Old Jan 18, 2010, 02:05 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 72 Likes on 52 Posts
Awesome Werk Bryan I'll be back in the summer
Old Jan 18, 2010, 02:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 1slowassevo
Lol yeah me too but there two different turbos...The bbk is a nice autocross daily driver turbo drove a car with one and wasnt stoked about it feels like it dies of rather quickly.
I can assure you the power does not die off...Im familiar with that feeling from the stock turbo. The car is a blast...and a little scary with this much power...i love it!

Thanks for the awesome tune Bryan!
Old Jan 18, 2010, 03:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This thing is running a cat too? How does the owner like the APS DV?

Quick Reply: BBK Full + SD + 91 + Tephra V7