Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

592whp, MMS Built and Tuned, SBR 2.4L, FP Black, E85, 35psi, Stock ECU

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2010 | 01:42 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by tscompusa
And I didn't disagree that it has advantages over the stock ecu, so why the caps (internet yelling) ?

I agree with everything you said, but you dont need that big of maps in a evo.

AEM is more used then any other EMS in the usa. That doesn't mean its better.. im not saying its better. And why only the usa? because its not available overseas.
Your right, Im sorry WTF do i know anyway..

Mike
Old May 21, 2010 | 01:43 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Sean@Iveytune
TSCOMP, Mike ran 9.3s years ago in the black car so he can drive too!!! He is a good friend who i speak to on a regualr basis.

He knows enough, that he can assemble these cars time after time and get "RESULTS"

RESULTS= Not internet conjecture about slow cars, the guy has put together some serious cars, respect is due. He has run the fastest stock ecu evo period.

R E S U L T S!!!

Sean
Whos the current driver of awdmotorsports? the person breaking all the records? is it Mike? because I honestly dont know.

I put together my evo myself also, and its not that hard with the proper tools. We both know this. I had one helper with the engine assembly, since it was my first time doing it and I wanted extra assurance, but other then that i do all my own work.
Old May 21, 2010 | 01:45 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Sean@Iveytune
TSCOMP, Mike ran 9.3s years ago in the black car so he can drive too!!! He is a good friend who i speak to on a regular basis.

He knows enough, that he can assemble these cars time after time and get "RESULTS"

RESULTS= Not internet conjecture about slow cars, the guy has put together some serious cars, respect is due. He has run the fastest stock ecu evo period.

R E S U L T S!!!

Sean
Thanks for the post Sean.. I guess when you have nothing on topic worthwhile to say, discussing who drove the car will change the way the car ran on each ECU..

In a few weeks after my Tech Anthony Run 8's on Stock Ecu I think ill make a couple passes myself..

I ran 9.3 in 07' with about 20% of the knowledge i have today.. I think i can swing an 8 pretty easily in my car today..

Mike
Old May 21, 2010 | 01:48 PM
Former Sponsor

Whos the current driver of awdmotorsports? the person breaking all the records? is it Mike? because I honestly dont know.

I put together my evo myself also, and its not that hard with the proper tools. We both know this. I had one helper with the engine assembly, since it was my first time doing it and I wanted extra assurance, but other then that i do all my own work.
Mike used to set the records, but now he drives his Porsche 911 997, he just manages the operations of the drag car and gives the mechanic the opportunity to enjoy the car also, what a guy Mike is.

After doing so many fast cars, one grows tired of the speed, everything gets blurry......

Sean
Old May 21, 2010 | 01:52 PM
Former Sponsor

The driver is who drives the car.. WTF does that have to do with this discussion??

As far as putting together a car and how hard it is, you tell me if its hard.. My aim is full of questions on how to install a simple double pumper...

or better yet.. Your lack of tuning ability and more questions..

mastadogg2: 2nd gear pull feels clean at 10.8~ a/f but 3rd gear feels ok as well with safe afr yet around 6.5-7k i get a nasty jerk uptop like fuel cut

mastadogg2: am i running out the 1byte loads max airflow?

So before you go attacking me because i put a guy in my shop car who is a better driver then me think about it a little harder..
Old May 21, 2010 | 02:05 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Ok, thread is closed. I warned you guys...
Old May 21, 2010 | 04:02 PM
Evolved Member

From: somewhere testing various tires, brakes, and suspensions.
And we will be reviewing it.