Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

Mikey's FP Black *** WOW ***

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2010 | 01:28 AM
Former Sponsor

yep thats the one. I knew most of the guys he beat also. Yes I hate people that think like that. Also, almost all the dsm's were put together here in usa in normal, IL so thats a good argument when someone talks crap on a dsm. Personally I love imports.. I dont know why.. It just seems it doesn't get much better bang for buck wise when you include anything with 4g63 in it. Corvettes are extremely fun to drive tho too..... but ill pick a 4g63 platform over almost anything.. maybe because its the only motor i know how to work on i dont know.
Old Jul 1, 2010 | 04:57 AM
Former Sponsor

the boys out on the west coast are sure making us look good... first i get an IM about breaking the evo X HP record on our S2 profile and then i hear about this. Mikey all i have to say is looks like mine and Aaron's doubts of having to large of cam for the black was grossly incorrect. Congrats on the power and i bet you are enjoying it!

This is a custom profile and the only thing it shares with the S2 is total duration and centerlines it shouldn't be called an S2. Also do to the limited amount of billets we can get to run this huge profile on it is only going to be available threw English Racing in limited quantity's.
Old Jul 1, 2010 | 05:04 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by GregGSC
the boys out on the west coast are sure making us look good... first i get an IM about breaking the evo X HP record on our S2 profile and then i hear about this. Mikey all i have to say is looks like mine and Aaron's doubts of having to large of cam for the black was grossly incorrect. Congrats on the power and i bet you are enjoying it!

This is a custom profile and the only thing it shares with the S2 is total duration and centerlines it shouldn't be called an S2. Also do to the limited amount of billets we can get to run this huge profile on it is only going to be available threw English Racing in limited quantity's.
Good to know! Any ideas on the pricing yet ?
Old Jul 1, 2010 | 07:17 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 38six
Good to know! Any ideas on the pricing yet ?
Pricing is relative to supply, we dont know the exact supply so pricing is still up in the air. More than off the shelf and less than a $1,000,000?
Old Jul 1, 2010 | 06:53 PM
Former Sponsor

Nice power.. Props to ER and congrats Mikey!!!
Old Jul 3, 2010 | 05:50 PM
Silver Sponsor

Congrats again Mikey!
Old Jul 3, 2010 | 07:28 PM
Former Sponsor

I bet you cant get used to the car with this power huh Mikey? LOL... there is no feeling slow with those numbers..... EVER.
Old Jul 6, 2010 | 06:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GregGSC

Greg, told you I wanted to try them. Thank you so much for an amazing cam. I don't believe there is a cam out there that stacks up to these Thanks again Greg.

btw... we need a name for these bad *** cams!!!

Originally Posted by AWD Motorsports
Nice power.. Props to ER and congrats Mikey!!!
Originally Posted by SpoolinUp
Congrats again Mikey!
Thanks Mike and Matt.

Mikey
Old Jul 6, 2010 | 09:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BLKCarbonEVO
we need a name for these bad *** cams!!!
Mikey
I like GSC SX.

-Acree
Old Jul 6, 2010 | 09:51 PM
Evolved Member

GSC definitely makes some bad *** cams.
Old Jul 6, 2010 | 10:03 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by BLKCarbonEVO
btw... we need a name for these bad *** cams!!!

S2 Type R

Old Jul 6, 2010 | 11:04 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Acree
I like GSC SX.

-Acree

Actually, I think if you wrote it like "GSC Sx" it would be even better.

In fact, we should just start calling them the GSC "Sex" cams and they'll have to adopt the name
Old Jul 7, 2010 | 12:29 AM
Evolved Member

I was thinking naming them after either an Asian stripper or a Russian stripper.

--aaron
Old Jul 7, 2010 | 06:30 AM
Evolved Member

There's nothing like evom to make you feel silly for dumping a ton of money into your stock block car. With spool/top end like this, I can't see any reason this isn't the perfect 4G63 setup.
Old Jul 7, 2010 | 08:11 AM
Evolved Member

GSC Maltov's

-Acree

Quick Reply: Mikey's FP Black *** WOW ***