Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

FP-HTA86 vs PTE-6765

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2011, 07:23 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't wanna get involved buy Everytime I see this guy pizzman he's always fighting with people and calling them out acting like a tough guy on the forms about how fast his car is and how crazy his 6765 turbo..We know your car made power so giv it a rest dude.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 07:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by achilles3000
I don't wanna get involved buy Everytime I see this guy pizzman he's always fighting with people and calling them out acting like a tough guy on the forms about how fast his car is and how crazy his 6765 turbo..We know your car made power so giv it a rest dude.
To run with the big boys ya gotta make some noise! And I truly respect these guys and all the help they gave me. You learn more experience, not from thinking about it.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 07:45 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
pizzaman, I thought you were looking for a street race! haha You should really come to the Sport Compact spring race or better the DSM/EVO Shootout, both of them are a great time and we can run together then.

The nice thing about drag racing, a heads-up in person race doesn't even have to take place, if the industry standard for horsepower is a Dynojet, the drag strip is the world standard for performance. Just go get a time slip and you'll know how your car compares to mine.
I'd love to do both. This gives an opportunity to use what we built our cars to do. Hand out a*s whoopins. And to all the nay Sayers , I'd rather have my a*s handed to me by Buschur, or junior, than to sit and play on my computer wondering and watching videos of other peoples cars. When I first got my Evo Buschur videos were number one on my watching list! Real street cars!
Old Jan 28, 2011, 08:27 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by pizzamanevo8
I'd love to do both. This gives an opportunity to use what we built our cars to do. Hand out a*s whoopins. And to all the nay Sayers , I'd rather have my a*s handed to me by Buschur, or junior, than to sit and play on my computer wondering and watching videos of other peoples cars. When I first got my Evo Buschur videos were number one on my watching list! Real street cars!
Old Jan 30, 2011, 03:06 PM
Evolving Member

I called up Pizzaman the other day after my post and he was ready to run. That said a lot alone. Me and Pizzman are going to meet up at the first track rental this yr at atco and make some friendly passes. Just by stepping up to the plate Pizzaman gets a

Freddy bring that ish down too.. Im excited to see the new car, I knew you wouldn't stay away. My RS is pretty much done finally .. Full interior, but caged and chuted, looking like a nice street/strip toy.
Old Jan 30, 2011, 03:25 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
well said. i never drove a car i owned down the track before, but have watched friends drive them down before. but i wanna do it myself now. hopefully i dont shake and get nervous and screw up.

you sound like me will, we race anyone, anything! lol. i tend to pick on bikes that are beyond beast and get my *** wooped

im curious though.... on track rentals do nhra rules still apply? and instead of atco why wouldnt you have beaver bob give a better deal on renting his track or is that track not that great?

i agree with what you said dave, with that said my car is nothing though since it was never at the track
Old Jan 30, 2011, 03:33 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tscompusa
well said. i never drove a car i owned down the track before, but have watched friends drive them down before. but i wanna do it myself now. hopefully i dont shake and get nervous and screw up.

you sound like me will, we race anyone, anything! lol. i tend to pick on bikes that are beyond beast and get my *** wooped

im curious though.... on track rentals do nhra rules still apply? and instead of atco why wouldnt you have beaver bob give a better deal on renting his track or is that track not that great?

i agree with what you said dave, with that said my car is nothing though since it was never at the track

Same here.. whoop my ***, just motivates me to go faster.

Track rentals around the NE ( NOT ETOWN ) are pretty lenient with safety rules. I wouldn't go race a 7sec with no cage at one.. but 10s with no cage don't really **** them off.. I would even venture out to say that some high 9s would be ok as long as you weren't all over the track and looked like you had some control.

Jr
Old Jan 30, 2011, 03:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Junior@Turbotrix
I called up Pizzaman the other day after my post and he was ready to run. That said a lot alone. Me and Pizzman are going to meet up at the first track rental this yr at atco and make some friendly passes. Just by stepping up to the plate Pizzaman gets a

Freddy bring that ish down too.. Im excited to see the new car, I knew you wouldn't stay away. My RS is pretty much done finally .. Full interior, but caged and chuted, looking like a nice street/strip toy.
I agree! Junior is a cool asz dude and cant wait to hit the track with him. Best beleive Junior one pass I will sit shotgun in your car and see how the pros do it! Im bringing street tires and drag radials to get the feel so I dont destroy parts the first pass. before or after?
Old Jan 30, 2011, 04:28 PM
Former Sponsor

I agree! Junior is a cool asz dude and cant wait to hit the track with him. Best beleive Junior one pass I will sit shotgun in your car and see how the pros do it! Im bringing street tires and drag radials to get the feel so I dont destroy parts the first pass. before or after?
you might need diapers after that. being in the driver seat isnt the same as being in passenger seat. id love to ride passenger in a quick *** car i bet id have a heart attack almost.
Old Jan 30, 2011, 04:30 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Junior@Turbotrix
Same here.. whoop my ***, just motivates me to go faster.

Track rentals around the NE ( NOT ETOWN ) are pretty lenient with safety rules. I wouldn't go race a 7sec with no cage at one.. but 10s with no cage don't really **** them off.. I would even venture out to say that some high 9s would be ok as long as you weren't all over the track and looked like you had some control.

Jr
Id be happy with just a 10 second pass even if its 10.99. around how much does it usually cost to attend the track rentals? you can pm me if you want.
Old Jan 30, 2011, 04:36 PM
Evolved Member

I think track rental is like 150-200$
Old Jan 30, 2011, 04:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by tscompusa
you might need diapers after that. being in the driver seat isnt the same as being in passenger seat. id love to ride passenger in a quick *** car i bet id have a heart attack almost.
You are absolutely right! I never even rode passenger in my car! Lol!
Old Jan 30, 2011, 04:57 PM
Former Sponsor

I think track rental is like 150-200$
Nice ill def do it. that track is 2 hours away from me i just checked. we could drive up together sicne im not to far from harrisburg either. 115 miles one way so like 230 miles in total. this time ill bring a entire ****ing box of oil with me and make a 92oct map to get there.
Old Feb 7, 2011, 04:39 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by achilles3000
j00forgotz how rich he iz yo! Also hez str8 killah bruh bruh

of the english language!

/stereotypical evofag
Old Feb 7, 2011, 06:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by JC evo1
I think to show the true potential of the 67 you need to be revving higher than 8500.
x2. Average those same two turbos between 6500-9500rpm, which is where most cars with built motors (good crank, rods, pistons) are during a drag race and the HTA gets curb stomped.

Quick Reply: FP-HTA86 vs PTE-6765