Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

E85, Red, bolt ons= VD 514/449

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2011, 09:35 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dunno what could have caused the wear, It's had good oil since I've owned it. I'm coming up on 90K miles, and I've not been nice to it since I bought it at 58k.

The IGN timing map almost looks like one for pump gas.

UICP is the ETS Short Route w/TiAL that's on it now, the old one was HKS w/HKS BOV.

Sadly something is wonky with my clutch now, I put new discs in it about a month ago and now it sounds like either the hub on one of the disks or (hopefully not) the input shaft got stripped. The input shaft looked fine when it was apart for new disks so I dunno. I did have the hub of the inner disk machined slightly to try and get more life out of it. We'll see I guess whenever I have time to take it apart again.

It was fine for the drag racing and pseudo track day I did while I was on leave, fine for the first day of driving back to post(in KY) from MN then when I was leaving the gate coming on to post it started to make noise on engagement. Gear grinding like noise, and not the normal squeal, it didn't feel any different either. I never went WOT once on the trip home... since I was trying to get good mileage.

Last edited by Bramage_Dained; Aug 2, 2011 at 09:38 AM.