Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

MAP EF4 e85 built 2L tuned by tscompusa/vr-speed

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2011, 01:28 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 204 Likes on 148 Posts
Originally Posted by getsideways
Maybe you didnt missunderstand and are being a trolling Beotch but i think your smarter then that
Idk about that one I have seen him ask some pretty noob stuff such as can I take the tranny bracket off the car or some **** like that I forget I will have to find it. I about pissed myself laughing cause thats just dumb and off that it ****s up your input shaft. I will have to find it again and read it again but thats how I understood it.
Old Aug 31, 2011, 01:31 PM
EvoM Guru

Originally Posted by cul8tr
There are a lot of haters on this forum and are quick to point out any faults in a tune. You can't blame why he is very defensive. The hostile environment forums has created makes people lose their SENSE of humor real quick..

Good Job Tom! Driveability is key to a fun car and not just peak numbers.
To clairify theres alot of haters no matter where you go. Just look on any forum. And honestly yes i can blame him for being a misurable **** who really has nothing good to say about anyones power or car. Sure you can be skeptial about things but lets not overlook the fact certain things make different power not be the same as everyone else and then get all uptight about it when someone thinks out side the box.
Old Sep 3, 2011, 10:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
video taken on off course private property road course with owners permission: (2) vr-speed/tscompusa tuned e85 powered 600whp evo's race a 680whp supercharged viper gts

After beating the viper by a good 1 1/2 - 2 cars, we decided to race evo for evo.... result is badev0's mid 10sec evo pulled on me in 4th pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdbGu...layer_embedded

Last edited by turboimpala; Sep 3, 2011 at 03:11 PM.
Old Sep 3, 2011, 12:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts
Nice kill, but your video will be removed.
Old Sep 3, 2011, 12:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What mods did that black Evo have. Damn
Old Sep 3, 2011, 12:53 PM

Thats bad evo's car. Look a few threads down.
Old Sep 6, 2011, 12:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by turboimpala
video taken on off course private property road course with owners permission: (2) vr-speed/tscompusa tuned e85 powered 600whp evo's race a 680whp supercharged viper gts

After beating the viper by a good 1 1/2 - 2 cars, we decided to race evo for evo.... result is badev0's mid 10sec evo pulled on me in 4th pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdbGu...layer_embedded
Wow nice , which turbo on that black evo and how much whp on it ?
Old Sep 6, 2011, 12:36 AM

If you were on private property why not run from a dig?
Old Sep 6, 2011, 01:30 AM
EvoM Guru

People obviously don't read the list of mods are on the first page.

Originally Posted by A97Talon
If you were on private property why not run from a dig?

Thats easy everyone with a brain knows that the viper wouldn't hook for **** why they always want to go from a role. The same with fwd cars. They can't grab for **** and they have very little drivetrain loss so hey lets go from a dig.
Old Sep 6, 2011, 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by cursedsm
Thats easy everyone with a brain knows that the viper wouldn't hook for **** why they always want to go from a role. The same with fwd cars. They can't grab for **** and they have very little drivetrain loss so hey lets go from a dig.
That was supposed to be a joke about him saying it was on private property...You know with all the road signs and everything visible in the video...

And I've seen vipers able to hook up from a dig..
Old Sep 6, 2011, 09:19 AM

trust me id rather run from a dig but i wanted to race the car not the driver. i asked him what is the best spot for his car he told me and we went from it. I was having some major problems break boosting. My POS bov keep fluttering, fixed that with a new Tial Q. More closed road racing to come this weekend!!!!
Old Sep 6, 2011, 05:41 PM
EvoM Guru

Originally Posted by turboimpala
trust me id rather run from a dig but i wanted to race the car not the driver. i asked him what is the best spot for his car he told me and we went from it. I was having some major problems break boosting. My POS bov keep fluttering, fixed that with a new Tial Q. More closed road racing to come this weekend!!!!
Make sure you get the right spring for your Q cause if not it leaks at idle and you will be chaseing it all around like I did.
Old Sep 6, 2011, 07:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
car looks well built so I think my observation is pertinent. this turbo is laggy compared to FP black

nice black setup will make 300tq at 3800.
this turbo hits 300tq at 4400. thats an enormous disappointment if you ask me. good single scroll tubular will do that and make far more power.
Old Sep 6, 2011, 08:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Man, these are some awesome numbers and great results. I am also glad to see that FIC stepped in to help you out with those injectors.
Old Sep 6, 2011, 08:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 94AWDcoupe
car looks well built so I think my observation is pertinent. this turbo is laggy compared to FP black

nice black setup will make 300tq at 3800.
this turbo hits 300tq at 4400. thats an enormous disappointment if you ask me. good single scroll tubular will do that and make far more power.
I am not trying to argue but I just looked down the recent fp black dynos and the other 2.0L black setups are right in the same neighborhood of 300wtq around 4400 area.

The akuma black on a 2.4L posted today wasn't even under 4k rpms and the 2.3L fpred under recents wasn't even 3800.

So not sure what you are looking at, maybe I am missing something.

Quick Reply: MAP EF4 e85 built 2L tuned by tscompusa/vr-speed