Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

714hp Stock Block Evo VIII - FP 3794R

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2012, 06:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by gpfury86
I mean I understand it's "great power" on a stock block, but honestly anyone can hang a big turbo off a stock block and put some decent cams in the head and tune it and make "great power", but big deal it did a few dyno pulls and then they backed it down........ go race and drive it hard like it's meant to be driven and it's not gonna be reliable. Nonetheless, the power they backed it down to is still respectable on a stock block and if it lasts at the power, beating on it, I'm impressed.
Damn dude your *****ing because he doesnt drive his car hard with the 714 tune on a stock block on all the time? Listen to yourself man.

Its like going to the track, putting slicks on, running low 10's, taking them off, and then you would probably ***** about that too because hes not running the slicks every day.

To the OP, thats amazing power. You def. have bigger ***** than I do man, nice tune as well, if it was off at all you would know it! I think its smart to turn it down to something more manageable. Imagine your same setup with a built block, few more ponies, and you wouldnt have to worry AS much.
Old Aug 10, 2012, 07:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 420a-t
Damn dude your *****ing because he doesnt drive his car hard with the 714 tune on a stock block on all the time? Listen to yourself man.

Its like going to the track, putting slicks on, running low 10's, taking them off, and then you would probably ***** about that too because hes not running the slicks every day.

To the OP, thats amazing power. You def. have bigger ***** than I do man, nice tune as well, if it was off at all you would know it! I think its smart to turn it down to something more manageable. Imagine your same setup with a built block, few more ponies, and you wouldnt have to worry AS much.
Ur missing my point. I'm just stating that it's not a unicorn cause he made 714 on a stock block doing some dyno pulls, this can be done and hold together.
Old Aug 10, 2012, 07:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
insane!!! Nice numbers man
Old Aug 10, 2012, 07:38 PM
Evolving Member

Congrats again Omar for the great numbers. It's really sad how many people on here hate for no apparent reason but if you don't have haters your probably in their position. For the people who asked the pull was in 3rd gear and this guy drives his car very hard on a regular and I can vouch for it being a 7 day a week daily.
Old Aug 10, 2012, 08:11 PM
Evolved Member

gpfury isnt hating for the record.

You sir have a pair of big hairy ones. Regardless if it was done once and never again. I know it can be done but wants to roll the dice like that on the mileage you have.

You are either crazy, brave, lucky or a combo of all 3.
Old Aug 10, 2012, 08:48 PM
Silver Sponsor

Amazing to see the stock pistons and rods of these motors able to handle this kind of power. I never would have though (a few years ago) that these motors would be able to handle much past the low 500whp mark, but tuners have gotten better, parts have gotten more efficient and people have been more willing to push them further. Congrats for pushing it and seeing what the limits can be. The car is for sure a beast and 714whp is not small feat stock motor or not

Thanks,
Dallin
Old Aug 10, 2012, 09:45 PM
Evolving Member

Nice numbers Omar! I remember when I went for a joyride when he had his fp black was scary fast! I only can imagine this turbo setup.
Old Aug 10, 2012, 11:37 PM
Evolved Member

OP, went to his local track tonight and went 10.4 @ 138mph hitting the rev limiter in the top of 3rd gear. Car is on 28-29psi. Not too shabby. I'm sure he'll post the vid up later.
Old Aug 11, 2012, 12:32 AM
Evolving Member

it is djust att matter of time before you will pop a rod
Old Aug 11, 2012, 07:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Nissan2Evo
OP, went to his local track tonight and went 10.4 @ 138mph hitting the rev limiter in the top of 3rd gear. Car is on 28-29psi. Not too shabby. I'm sure he'll post the vid up later.
i think you mean end of 4th @ 9k rpms lol
Old Aug 11, 2012, 07:37 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SmurfZilla
gpfury isnt hating for the record.

You sir have a pair of big hairy ones. Regardless if it was done once and never again. I know it can be done but wants to roll the dice like that on the mileage you have.

You are either crazy, brave, lucky or a combo of all 3.
ya I'm definitely not hating I think it's crazy power, I just don't like gambling like that I guess I'm a puss?
Old Aug 11, 2012, 09:28 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by gpfury86
ya I'm definitely not hating I think it's crazy power, I just don't like gambling like that I guess I'm a puss?
Well said.

OP, very ballzy, but so so pimp.
Old Aug 11, 2012, 09:35 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by still*boostn
Well said.

OP, very ballzy, but so so pimp.
Lol that was just a way of me nicely saying that I'm not Crazy, brave, or lucky. Well
Maybe crazy and brave, but definitely not lucky

Last edited by gpfury86; Aug 11, 2012 at 09:40 AM.
Old Aug 11, 2012, 10:21 AM
Evolving Member

714 is insane on stock block..backing it down to low 600's...still insane. Forget the haters, great job, hopefully it stays together
Old Aug 11, 2012, 12:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bbyevo8u
i think you mean end of 4th @ 9k rpms lol
nah he was correct , he ended up bouncing on the limiter for a sec or 2 in 3rd before getting it into 4th. I think the tracked stopped him after he ran that 10.4 at our local crappy track.

Quick Reply: 714hp Stock Block Evo VIII - FP 3794R