Notices
Evo Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical systems, audio system upgrades, or alarm configurations.

New enclosure from Audio Integrations

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2007, 02:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New enclosure from Audio Integrations

Hi all,

I just put in a new enclosure from Audio Integrations and figured I show it to you guys and gals.
The install was very easy, the instructions have you use existing holes in the car to run long bolts through. These bolts extend from the back and into the enclosure were you put the rubber washers (to ensure an air tight seal) and the normal washers and nuts. This makes it so the mounting hardware stays out of site for a clean look.
After mounting the sub and using the trim ring (Provided) to cover the screw holes, I was ready to hear how responsive the bass was in comparison to my convensional box that I had.
The bass seems to be alot better, there is no more trunk rattle like I had before and the bass is tighter due to how rigid the fiberglass enclosure is and how it is now mounted to the body of the car.
If any of you are interested in getting one of these please feel free to contact them http://www.audiointegrations.net/Contact.html or give them a ring 360.835.1835.
If you have any questions for me please feel free to PM me .

New enclosure from Audio Integrations-2.jpg

New enclosure from Audio Integrations-3.jpg
Old Jul 28, 2007, 05:02 PM
Evolved Member

You sound like their spokesman. Its one thing to praise a vendor but to list their website and phone number is a little overkill. Anyone looking for an enclosure probably saw their other thread. Bass being better is an arguable point. Some like their bass boomy. Some like it a bit punchy. And then their are those who like it clean, tight, and straight musical. Chances are, the bass being tighter is probably due to a reduction in enclosure airspace. Trunk rattles could have been caused by the direction in which your sub fired. If it was facing the rear before, then that would be the reason it was rattling your trunk. I do like the fact that they supplied you with the complete solution though. Instructions, hardware, and a cover ring. And from their other thread, it sounds like customer service is exceptional. You cant really beat that. Glad your satisfied.
Old Jul 28, 2007, 05:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Xraycat
Hi all,

I just put in a new enclosure from Audio Integrations and figured I show it to you guys and gals.
The install was very easy, the instructions have you use existing holes in the car to run long bolts through. These bolts extend from the back and into the enclosure were you put the rubber washers (to ensure an air tight seal) and the normal washers and nuts. This makes it so the mounting hardware stays out of site for a clean look.
After mounting the sub and using the trim ring (Provided) to cover the screw holes, I was ready to hear how responsive the bass was in comparison to my convensional box that I had.
The bass seems to be alot better, there is no more trunk rattle like I had before and the bass is tighter due to how rigid the fiberglass enclosure is and how it is now mounted to the body of the car.
If any of you are interested in getting one of these please feel free to contact them http://www.audiointegrations.net/Contact.html or give them a ring 360.835.1835.
If you have any questions for me please feel free to PM me .

Attachment 109529

Attachment 109530
This review doesnt seem like its comming from a customer more like an owner or company employee..... become a vendor!
Old Jul 28, 2007, 05:45 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry guys, I am just trying to help out a semi local company. I get tired of large companies always running the show as smaller companies seem to get overlooked. I installed for over 11 years and I have formed a real resentment towards SOME of the larger companies practices and how they treat customers. I relize that there can be a debate on that subject on its own.
Its hard to find a honest and reputable company that people can trust.