Notices
Evo Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical systems, audio system upgrades, or alarm configurations.

reupholstered evo viii seats

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2009, 10:47 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
reupholstered evo viii seats

Has any one reupholstered their seats? I need new seats but Id rather get my factory seats reupholstered and just bolt some seat lowering rails on them, it's much cheaper I would think than buying new seats and rails. If you have done it or had it done how much? And did you have them stitch the recaro back on the head rest? Pics would be great thanks guys.
Old Mar 25, 2009, 12:46 PM

Most reupholstering places will redo the logo for you.. They have a special machines that scans the image and does the logo embroidery.

Check with your local places or you can buy DIY kit from KATSKINZ and leatherseats.com
Old Mar 26, 2009, 10:12 AM
Evolving Member

Here's my thread for my Katzkin seats...I could have had the Recaro logo put on, but they have to take pics and submit it for approval from Recaro since it's trademarked. I didn't want to wait, plus I like a clean look, no logos.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...rior-pics.html
Old Oct 19, 2010, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by straightevo8
Has any one reupholstered their seats? I need new seats but Id rather get my factory seats reupholstered and just bolt some seat lowering rails on them, it's much cheaper I would think than buying new seats and rails. If you have done it or had it done how much? And did you have them stitch the recaro back on the head rest? Pics would be great thanks guys.
Hello, did you get these done? Just wondering because I do upholstery and I'd like to see what others have done, let me know if so w/ pics, thank you.