Notices
Evo Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical systems, audio system upgrades, or alarm configurations.

Power steering pressure switch connector

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2023, 04:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Power steering pressure switch connector

Hey guys, working on trying to pull my power steering pump and I am getting stuck on the single pin power steering pressure switch connector. I have looked around on all-data, youtube, forums and haven't found a good way to remove the plug. I have tried using picks, pliers, flatheads and nothing has worked although I have tried to be as careful as possible. I have been working all day so maybe there is an obvious answer and I am just tired. Any help would be appreciated.
Old Jul 25, 2024, 06:19 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Powerslide02
Hey guys, working on trying to pull my power steering pump and I am getting stuck on the single pin power steering pressure switch connector. I have looked around on all-data, youtube, forums and haven't found a good way to remove the plug. I have tried using picks, pliers, flatheads and nothing has worked although I have tried to be as careful as possible. I have been working all day so maybe there is an obvious answer and I am just tired. Any help would be appreciated.
Were you able to disconnect this connector? I am currently trying to remove the Power Steering Pump and I am stuck on this. If you or anyone else have figured it out please let me know ASAP!