Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Impressions of RnR Racing Turbo Back with o2 Elim..by Jack Handy

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2004, 07:58 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Impressions of RnR Racing Turbo Back with o2 Elim..by Jack Handy

Well guys, finally got my RnR Turbo back with o2 housing... Install was well fitted, the new design is great.. My aftermarket Sway bar did cause it to sit a little out of place and not as up and snug as i had wanted.. but its fine.. As for sound... VERY NICE.. much better im my opinion than many of the other 15 Evos i run with.. probably cause there are no resonators..so the pay off is louder exaust but with the HF Cat.. it should fix this...the guys even complimented saying it had a really nice sound. I will attempt to put the HF Cat on later today.. No Leaking, connects to the o2 Housing very nicely and its got a lifetime warranty. I lost power down below.. but gained it up high.. Im running stock.. so i figure i just need a tune. Everything flows so well. ... As for RnR service... it took a little extra time to get things here.. but overall Ryan was very helpful and kind and did me a few favors so no complaints. Overall im very happy with the system. The muffler does NOT look like a watermellon shooter...which is great.. i believe its a magnaflow.. So im happy...

*Note to others. make sure you check your boost after you install an exaust.. mine went up 3-4psi..
Old Oct 4, 2004, 01:33 PM
Evolved Member

Glad you liked everything. We work real hard to make sure the stuff that goes out of here is the highest quality possible.
Old Feb 3, 2005, 07:11 PM
Evolved Member

How easy is it to install the o2 elim down pipe? I just ordered it.
Old Feb 3, 2005, 07:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoRs
Well guys, finally got my RnR Turbo back with o2 housing... Install was well fitted, the new design is great.. My aftermarket Sway bar did cause it to sit a little out of place and not as up and snug as i had wanted.. but its fine.. As for sound... VERY NICE.. much better im my opinion than many of the other 15 Evos i run with.. probably cause there are no resonators..so the pay off is louder exaust but with the HF Cat.. it should fix this...the guys even complimented saying it had a really nice sound. I will attempt to put the HF Cat on later today.. No Leaking, connects to the o2 Housing very nicely and its got a lifetime warranty. I lost power down below.. but gained it up high.. Im running stock.. so i figure i just need a tune. Everything flows so well. ... As for RnR service... it took a little extra time to get things here.. but overall Ryan was very helpful and kind and did me a few favors so no complaints. Overall im very happy with the system. The muffler does NOT look like a watermellon shooter...which is great.. i believe its a magnaflow.. So im happy...

*Note to others. make sure you check your boost after you install an exaust.. mine went up 3-4psi..
Well atleast someone is having success with RnR! I've been waiting for the redesing of the 2 piece downpipe for over 3 months now and Ryan just keeps pushing the date further and further for me, even though there are others on this board (like yourself) that have already recieved the downpipe. Stock or after market turbo, I've seen threads of people already having them. Mind you I spent some money at RnR and I've been patient on the downpipe because the first one he sent over 3 months ago, was really flawed. I get pms once in a while from Ryan saying he is shipping it out, but I never see it at my front door and that is only when I flood him with pms that he replies. Well I am glad that you atleast are happy and enjoy your new exhaust.

I should have gone with AMS!!!

Last edited by DrEvo; Feb 3, 2005 at 07:35 PM.