Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

rps twin disk carbon carbon

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2004, 10:50 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think a full year. If you could see this part like a CF hood they could'nt build them fast enough! (and the enginnerring though is BETTER than the look's.)
Old Oct 21, 2004, 07:22 AM
Account Disabled

180 day warranty.
Old Oct 21, 2004, 11:43 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Geo@EvoStore
180 day warranty.
that warranty covers everything?say if i launch the car a dozen times within those 180 and the clutch goes out,is that covered?
Old Oct 21, 2004, 12:01 PM
Account Disabled

Correct. The terms and conditions I don't think have been finalized and JT will give more info but in that scenario I'm 99% sure it would be covered.
Old Oct 21, 2004, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Geo@EvoStore
Correct. The terms and conditions I don't think have been finalized and JT will give more info but in that scenario I'm 99% sure it would be covered.
You kill my clutch in 180days and it is covered! Altho, if you stuck your left leg into the clutch pedal and happly rode it until there's no carbon left it will be covered once under warranty. RPS will advise you what has cause it, and so there won't be any issues.
Old Oct 21, 2004, 02:15 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by RPSPP
You kill my clutch in 180days and it is covered! Altho, if you stuck your left leg into the clutch pedal and happly rode it until there's no carbon left it will be covered once under warranty. RPS will advise you what has cause it, and so there won't be any issues.
You cant complain about that warranty more than fair pity other companys dont take that approch, Clutch's must be the most abused part on a car honestly sir I never did a standing start must freqently used excuse.

Mark
Old Oct 21, 2004, 02:26 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RPSPP
WOW!

Awesome company!

So the feel is just like normal?
Old Oct 21, 2004, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by wilson1
WOW!

Awesome company!

So the feel is just like normal?
Feels much smoother than stock for the engineering put in it. Plus you never smell it while you slip the crap out of it. You will altho wear it down!
Old Oct 21, 2004, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by robi
I think a full year. If you could see this part like a CF hood they could'nt build them fast enough! (and the enginnerring though is BETTER than the look's.)
Right! The enginnering is a marvel from the comparsion to the entire clutch industry. Made in the baby
Old Oct 21, 2004, 06:35 PM
Evolved Member

i'm loving the back up on beating the crap out of this clutch you guys are talking about
Old Oct 22, 2004, 11:06 AM

good comments. but this is all salesman banter. who has it? does it work! you can put a warranty on toilet paper but if it doesn't clean your hind end would you still buy it ?
Old Oct 23, 2004, 11:06 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by evodrive
good comments. but this is all salesman banter. who has it? does it work! you can put a warranty on toilet paper but if it doesn't clean your hind end would you still buy it ?
Nice newbie comment... wanna race for pinks?

I don't sell this clutch I just do the math and get what will be the best solution for my racing EVO. This IS THE CLUTCH to have in the Supra/Skyline communities WELL proven with cars putting down DOUBLE the HP most EVO's get to the wheels. Just the fact that you can rebuild it for between 4-600 makes it the clutch to have imho. I have had others (With 500 at the wheels and 37,000 miles on the clock, you get to know clutches) I do my research and if this would have been around when I put my last twin in I would have bought it even though it cost's $1,000.00 more. (first rebuild and your even, next and your WAY ahead.

Last edited by robi; Oct 23, 2004 at 11:09 PM.
Old Oct 25, 2004, 08:35 AM

so i guess the answer is nobody has it yet. i'm a newbie but what does a supra and skyline have to do w/ an evo? if anyone has it please p.m. me!

p.s. robi wanna race for pinks duh!!
i'm new here what are pinks? does that mean when i beat you i get to keep your car?
Old Oct 25, 2004, 09:00 AM

so i guess the answer is nobody has it yet. i'm a newbie but what does a supra and skyline have to do w/ an evo? if anyone has it please p.m. me!

i'm new here what are pinks? does that mean when i beat you i get to keep your car?
This product isn't released to the public just yet; it's sold to shop cars only at this moment in time. We believe that it will be debuting in 1st week of Nov.
Old Oct 25, 2004, 12:35 PM
Former Sponsor

The clutch to transmission problem is common to all cars I used these two because as HP and TQ go up clutchs start to give-up..kind of like EVO's have way more clutch "issues" than hondas...

NO it means IF you win you get to keep it...I bring a 2 car trailer to these events...want to add another heavy haul to my collection? ;-).

Quick Reply: rps twin disk carbon carbon