Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

298 WHP at 22 psi on dynojet seems low?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2005, 12:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TomeiEvo
Which turbo did you had on it and is yours on an AFC and flash as well?
actually, i sold the kit before i could install it because i was selling the car. it was a garrett gt30r kit i put together myself. right now i have an emanage (sucks, dont buy it). but the ecu changes maps to often. one day i trap 114 mph in the 1/4. the other id be lucky to hit 110. im going to just a reflash from dynoflash. i want to sell the car with good power, and im not sure if the buyer is ganna want to tune with it.
Old Feb 4, 2005, 01:12 AM
Evolving Member

Hey, guess what E-Manage stands for? Guys here have branded it E-Manage = E-Damage!!! Fries the ignition coils on Evo's like there is no tomorrow due to excessive dwell time on the spark duration..
Old Feb 4, 2005, 09:43 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TomeiEvo
Hey, guess what E-Manage stands for? Guys here have branded it E-Manage = E-Damage!!! Fries the ignition coils on Evo's like there is no tomorrow due to excessive dwell time on the spark duration..
i know, i have firmware that takes care of it. the coild fry mostly from when people have the ignition on but the motor is off, for some reason the coils dont turn off. but i never had any fry. i dont like it because it cannot change ignition timing. and the ecu will change a map from one day to the next. its too variable.