Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

anyone with the new megan racing manifold?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2005, 07:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BSREVOLUTION
i have the manifold. love it. im getting pics online for sure today.
you been saying that for the past week... im still waiting on your picture
Old Mar 8, 2005, 08:53 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by J8dailo
you been saying that for the past week... im still waiting on your picture
hey im not your mother. its very hard without my own camera. they will be up soon.
Old Jul 6, 2005, 07:22 AM
Evolved Member

if the quality is so bad then why do people keep buying it? How is the quality of megan racings products? i am looking to buy the full tbe pretty much! (downpipe, high flow cat, and exhaust)
Old Jul 6, 2005, 08:16 AM
Evolving Member

Here is a pic of the Megan manifold installed on my car. Love it!

Pics
Old Jul 6, 2005, 01:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ct9a gsr
The saying "You get what you pay for" holds very true... remember that when installing cheap-o EBay'd parts in your $30k+ vehicle.

Also, I believe David Buschur did a test and fabricated his own tubular manifold (very nice piece) from his own knowledge of how a tubular manifold should be for Evo's... and afterwards, he dyno'd less than he did with his stock port/polished manifold.

Did you actually read what you wrote? So what your saying that is if Buschur made a manifold the way they thought it should have been made and made less hp, maybe their theories were wrong and no one else could do better???. Just because they failed maybe someone else built something better, that does happen you know.

*Napoleon Dynamite voice "Idiots"

Last edited by dryad001; Jul 6, 2005 at 01:56 PM.
Old Jul 6, 2005, 02:47 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I sale Megan Evo exhaust products because it is a very good "bang for the buck". I refuse to get screwed in the *** buying some "JDM" tubes welded to a muffler for $800 to $1500. That is beyond ridicules! If you want to grossly over spend to make yourselves feel better about your purchase, that is your business. I just hope the product comes with a rape kit... cause in most cases, you just got ****ed. Yes there are better quality parts out there, but YOU ARE NOT ALWAYS GETTING WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!! If that were the case, you'd get two JDM 18 year old lesbian ****** with your pipe and muffler for your cool "call girl" grand. More money does not in anyway mean a better product... most of the time it is called a greater profit margin!

Of course you could say I regurgitate this info like so many others on this board do... simply because I sale the product. However, those in the know have seen that I practice what I preach... guess where my money went when I decided that aftermarket pricing had gone far beyond stupid? I worked with various companies and tried out the product. Is it the best out there, not in my opinion... but it is some of the best bang for the buck out there.

Last edited by Zeus; Jul 6, 2005 at 02:49 PM.
Old Jul 6, 2005, 07:00 PM
Evolving Member

i installed mine today i am happy with it spool is a little quicker and i noticed a little up top.

I did the o2 housing and the manifold.

I ran a 12.7 again today which is the same as before except it was 85+ degrees today and the 12.7 i ran before was in 68 degree weather.

Over all it was a good buy and it looks 100x better than the cast manifold
Old Jul 7, 2005, 08:10 PM
Evolved Member

i have megan racing t/b exhaust,manifold, intercooler. I love it all it all looks GREAT. I even had a extra megan racing intercooler sealed new in box for sale. i have pics of all also.
And for all the megan racing haters, Hold hks up to megan racing....................Same **** just megan racing badge not HKS.