Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Smokedmustangs Dyno at Dyno4mance!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2005, 02:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Regarding the Sidepipe: No gain in HP, but it sounds great, and in a pinch it works great as a fruit and veggie shooter! Could even be rented out for tennis camps/lessons.

Last edited by smokedmustang; Jul 5, 2005 at 02:27 PM. Reason: ...
Old Jul 5, 2005, 03:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
www.dcwebproductions.net/kevin.htm

( all pics and vids of the Blue Beast. )

BOB!:

One of the final 4 pulls to complete the PUMP gas tune ( 93 octane )

The shop was great, also for reference, for a methanol fire don't use that fire exstinguisher in the pic use the other one on the wall behind it. Andrew was great, you should see how good he was at backing the evo up onto the dyno.

Last edited by TeamAccolade; Jul 5, 2005 at 03:29 PM.
Old Jul 5, 2005, 03:28 PM
Evolved Member

hmmm, can't wait for some pump+alky numbers.

i gotta get up there to you sometime andrew, it went from a 4 hour to 6 hour drive for me now....not to mention, gotta get it funded where the wife don't know!
Old Jul 5, 2005, 04:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by smokedmustang
I strongly advise you to check out the Dyno4mance website when it come to your go-faster parts, and when you get your car dynoed, it is well worth the trip. I drove 8 hours one way!

I also want to extend my sincere thanks to you Andrew for going out of "box" to help me get the car running, put back together etc... you went way beyond the call of duty to do so, I cant thank you enough!
Andrew is a class act.
Old Jul 5, 2005, 04:33 PM
Evolving Member

Talked to Andrew 3-4 times on the telephone super nice very professional will be going up
to dyno4mance on friday. Andrew we are still a go for Friday. Will be getting my ams gt35r
turbo with xede and with 880 injectors and alcohol injection tuned by andrew hopefully.
Still waiting for new controler for my smc alcohol injection should be here tomorrow. Andrew i will be calling you tomorrow night to confrim early friday morning appoitment. Tom J.
Old Jul 5, 2005, 04:51 PM

Kevin you are cracking me up with your carbon fiber cup and fruit shooter jokes great reading! Good luck with your install with Andrew . He is a great guy and I miss talking with him , I will work on that ( he was the first person to ride/work on my evo).
Old Jul 5, 2005, 05:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by gsujeff55
hmmm, can't wait for some pump+alky numbers.

i gotta get up there to you sometime andrew, it went from a 4 hour to 6 hour drive for me now....not to mention, gotta get it funded where the wife don't know!
How come it takes you 2 hours longer now? clutch slipping THAT bad? What works when my wife starts "B1tching" is a washcloth soaked in ether, ( I mean it HAS to be SUPER soaked!) and a closet with a deadbolt lock! I am usually back a day or 2 before she regains consciousness!!!! boy, what peace and quiet!!!!

Last edited by smokedmustang; Jul 5, 2005 at 05:11 PM. Reason: ..
Old Jul 5, 2005, 05:45 PM
Evolved Member

^^ LOL ... smoked, you're killing me

l8r)
Old Jul 5, 2005, 06:27 PM
Evolved Member

You gotta laugh, lifes too short!
Andrew, I saw somewhere on here some wiring diagrams from Shiv, on the Meth injection that included some "Xede tables" and a pin # for the Xede, dont know if it will help or not. just throwing in my 2p (2 "Pounds": English humor?)
Old Jul 6, 2005, 04:05 AM
Evolved Member

Andrew, is there any chance of you installing the ARP rod bolts? I am not sure if you can do this, or have done this before, and since the car is already there.........................let me know, thanks,
Kevin
Old Jul 6, 2005, 09:31 AM
Evolved Member

mmmmmmmmmmmm, so far so good I think, I havent got a call from the GA fire department asking me to come down and identify the remains of a "charred" Evo! hopefully will hear something soon.
Old Jul 6, 2005, 09:53 AM
Evolved Member

your fire retardant vinyl will protect your car from any menthanol explosions...no worries!
Old Jul 6, 2005, 10:05 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by KillaSweep
your fire retardant vinyl will protect your car from any menthanol explosions...no worries!
wheeeeeew, thats right, my bad.

I hope Andrew has a great Dental plan, as they might have to remove a "drive-belt" or a piston or 2 from his mouth should something "let-go"! I hope that doesnt happen. Anyone who lives around the shop see smoke comming from the general area? anyone hear fire trucks?.......................I guess all is well, just have to be patient I guess.
Old Jul 6, 2005, 10:12 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah I don't think the vinyl would stop a piston from shooting through the hood......perhaps they should video tape the dyno pulls? haha....goodluck....i;m nervous for ya! haha
Old Jul 6, 2005, 10:21 AM
Evolved Member

I think they ARE videoing the dyno pull! go to the site, Dyno4mance.com and look under tuning, there are a lot of pix/videos/mods and the HP other people pulledwith the listed mods! go check out the site!