Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

New Building, New AWD Dyno, New Chassis set-ups.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2005, 08:05 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just like always im impressed with Buschur Racing. Great work guys!!!
Old Jul 12, 2005, 03:25 AM
Evolving Member

can't wait to finally check out the shop you guys..... can't wait to get a tune
Old Jul 12, 2005, 06:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
dryad001,

Our MD is above ground but is only 18" high. We will have a very long concrete approach built right into the driveway that extends right to the dyno for driving on. There will be no problems with getting a car onto our dyno very easily.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Jul 12, 2005, 06:20 AM
Evolved Member

Very nice! I must have just missed out on this.. was up last month for some parts.. Did I hear you say something about free pizza for the first 100 on the dyno?
Old Jul 12, 2005, 06:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
The building has gone up very quickly, it had too

We will have some dyno days here, I am sure free food and drinks will be involved.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Jul 12, 2005, 06:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
congrats on the addition, just wish i lived closer to take advantage...
Old Jul 12, 2005, 10:05 AM
Evolved Member

WooHoo can't wait . To bad I'll miss my car getting dynoed

Pete
Old Jul 12, 2005, 10:06 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
The building has gone up very quickly, it had too

We will have some dyno days here, I am sure free food and drinks will be involved.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Dave,

What about free beer... hehehe
Old Jul 12, 2005, 10:41 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Here are a few pics that I just took of the new addition and a couple of the front side of the shop just for you guys to check out. Enjoy!!

Take care,

Jarrod
Buschur Racing Inc.
Old Jul 12, 2005, 10:47 AM
Evolved Member

Nice man! I really enjoyed my trip to your shop.. most I've been to are pretty crappy.. Buschur has a very nice waiting room Not to mention they have racing seats as their computer chairs

I hope I can get back up this fall.. Free beer & pizza? Jrod must have got a raise or something..

(this post was a direct result of office boredom)

Damn! you guys paved too
Old Jul 12, 2005, 08:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Are you putting A/C in the dyno room? That way you can get a repeatable temperature and humidity for all of your dyno testing of parts. Hmm..
Old Jul 12, 2005, 09:25 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
Wanted to let everyone know that we are getting very close on all the new projects going on around here.

We bought a new AWD Mustang Dyno. Eddy current model so we can do some actual accurate tuning on it.

Through using our 2wd Dynojet over the last 5 years and recently making some trips tuning on AWD Dynojets I realized I was wasting my time. The Dynojet was doing nothing but giving me a sheet that read horsepower and torque. This is fine except for the fact that when the car hits the streets or race track the tune was completely off and had to be re-tuned. Not a good way for me to spend my time and not a good way for a customer to spend his money for dyno time.

The MD AWD Dyno loads the car exactly like it would be on the street. All you have to know is the weight of the vehicle being tuned and the drag coeffecient. These numbers are advertised by the car builders so neither are hard to get.

We were going to put the new dyno where our old dyno use to be. Not good enough! We started an addition on our building about 2 weeks ago and it is already under roof. The concrete is in and we are expecting the dyno to be here any day now. The new building will completely climate controlled with a nice observation room for watching your car being dyno'd and keeping our customers safe from any type of mishap that could happen.

We are also putting in an area for setting up road race/drag race alignments for all our customers. This new bay space has had the concrete poured perfectly flat for scaling the cars and doing alignments. Every EVO made needs an alignment, you can verify that yourself by the horrible wear that takes place on the inside from of the front tires.

As always I feel we are just constantly working to improve our service, parts and what we do here.

I truly appreciate all of our customers and all the support that you have given us over the years to not just keep our doors open but continue to grow to offer more and more services for you. THANK YOU!!

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com

Finally!! Someone who agrees that there are differences in performance between tuning on a Dynojet and a load dyno!! No one would even listen to me when I mentioned that the car runs differently on the dyno and on the track. Correct me if I am wrong, does the car run richer on the track even after being set right on the dynojet??

I am having that problem on my drag car.... my so called ' temporary' local tuner refuses to believe that and to date, my car has gone slower in times even if the car was reading good on the dyno....

Anyway, congrats DAve on your new facility!!!
Old Jul 28, 2005, 08:44 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well its finally here. The new dyno arrived this morning and they are assembling everything as I type this. I went out to snap a few quick pictures so you can see the progress of everything coming together. I will post more pictures once everything is done, and installed. Enjoy!

Jarrod
Buschur Racing Inc.
Old Jul 28, 2005, 09:04 AM
Evolved Member

kickass
Old Jul 28, 2005, 09:33 AM
Evolving Member

I want to get a run or two in on that at the shootout. I can't wait!

Quick Reply: New Building, New AWD Dyno, New Chassis set-ups.