Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

New Building, New AWD Dyno, New Chassis set-ups.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2005, 06:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
New Building, New AWD Dyno, New Chassis set-ups.

Wanted to let everyone know that we are getting very close on all the new projects going on around here.

We bought a new AWD Mustang Dyno. Eddy current model so we can do some actual accurate tuning on it.

Through using our 2wd Dynojet over the last 5 years and recently making some trips tuning on AWD Dynojets I realized I was wasting my time. The Dynojet was doing nothing but giving me a sheet that read horsepower and torque. This is fine except for the fact that when the car hits the streets or race track the tune was completely off and had to be re-tuned. Not a good way for me to spend my time and not a good way for a customer to spend his money for dyno time.

The MD AWD Dyno loads the car exactly like it would be on the street. All you have to know is the weight of the vehicle being tuned and the drag coeffecient. These numbers are advertised by the car builders so neither are hard to get.

We were going to put the new dyno where our old dyno use to be. Not good enough! We started an addition on our building about 2 weeks ago and it is already under roof. The concrete is in and we are expecting the dyno to be here any day now. The new building will completely climate controlled with a nice observation room for watching your car being dyno'd and keeping our customers safe from any type of mishap that could happen.

We are also putting in an area for setting up road race/drag race alignments for all our customers. This new bay space has had the concrete poured perfectly flat for scaling the cars and doing alignments. Every EVO made needs an alignment, you can verify that yourself by the horrible wear that takes place on the inside from of the front tires.

As always I feel we are just constantly working to improve our service, parts and what we do here.

I truly appreciate all of our customers and all the support that you have given us over the years to not just keep our doors open but continue to grow to offer more and more services for you. THANK YOU!!

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Jul 11, 2005, 06:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dave,

This is Awesome news. Congrats . Now i have a reason to come visit you. One stop shopping for the evo. Parts, alignment, dyno,etc... Kick *** Man....
Old Jul 11, 2005, 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
Wanted to let everyone know that we are getting very close on all the new projects going on around here.

We bought a new AWD Mustang Dyno. Eddy current model so we can do some actual accurate tuning on it.

Through using our 2wd Dynojet over the last 5 years and recently making some trips tuning on AWD Dynojets I realized I was wasting my time. The Dynojet was doing nothing but giving me a sheet that read horsepower and torque. This is fine except for the fact that when the car hits the streets or race track the tune was completely off and had to be re-tuned. Not a good way for me to spend my time and not a good way for a customer to spend his money for dyno time.

The MD AWD Dyno loads the car exactly like it would be on the street. All you have to know is the weight of the vehicle being tuned and the drag coeffecient. These numbers are advertised by the car builders so neither are hard to get.

We were going to put the new dyno where our old dyno use to be. Not good enough! We started an addition on our building about 2 weeks ago and it is already under roof. The concrete is in and we are expecting the dyno to be here any day now. The new building will completely climate controlled with a nice observation room for watching your car being dyno'd and keeping our customers safe from any type of mishap that could happen.

We are also putting in an area for setting up road race/drag race alignments for all our customers. This new bay space has had the concrete poured perfectly flat for scaling the cars and doing alignments. Every EVO made needs an alignment, you can verify that yourself by the horrible wear that takes place on the inside from of the front tires.

As always I feel we are just constantly working to improve our service, parts and what we do here.

I truly appreciate all of our customers and all the support that you have given us over the years to not just keep our doors open but continue to grow to offer more and more services for you. THANK YOU!!

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Pics!!! when everything is done.
Old Jul 11, 2005, 09:01 AM
Evolving Member

congrats on the expansion David
Old Jul 11, 2005, 09:02 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Awesome.
Old Jul 11, 2005, 09:43 AM
Former Sponsor

I thought that was my apartment that was being built? Hmmm.... Oh well
Old Jul 11, 2005, 05:30 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Good to hear David...
Old Jul 11, 2005, 05:46 PM
Evolved Member

Congrats!
Old Jul 11, 2005, 07:17 PM
Evolving Member

Congrats!
Old Jul 11, 2005, 07:22 PM

Sweet!!!
Old Jul 11, 2005, 07:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Yeah, show some pics of da joint when finished
Old Jul 11, 2005, 07:40 PM
Evolved Member

Awsome news David! Im glad that you are expanding your services and being a TRUE pioneer. The Evo community really owes a lot to you for taking the time to do the R&D on your products and making sure that they are worth it performance wise. We all would love to see pictures of your new facilities!! Keep up the good work and service

Krunal
Old Jul 11, 2005, 07:47 PM
Evolved Member

Congratulations! Post some pics of the progress so far.

Also, i wish u were closer to NY.
Old Jul 11, 2005, 07:53 PM

Good Going Buschur

That is really great news.

I'm almost moist just thinking about the new mustang dyno and that my car just shipped to you....

Tuning in real race trim may save some parts at the tracks.

MachC5
Old Jul 11, 2005, 07:58 PM
Evolved Member

Is the Dyno going to be in-ground or above? We have a MD here locally, but it will look like a project to get on that thing being that it is above ground.

Quick Reply: New Building, New AWD Dyno, New Chassis set-ups.