Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

No EVO.....No Help from buschur..

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2005, 03:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No EVO.....No Help from buschur..

Well Im writing this in a helping mannor to all you that have dropped the 15K like I have at your favorite tunner shop (ie. Buschurraing). After the endless weeks of trying to speak to David or Dan it just dosent seem poss. for me to ever get threw, w/out getting the common excuse "Hes with a customer or Hes in the back), Now I know they are both very, very busy...but common when I was in the process of buying a built motor it was almost like I had a straight line hooked up to him personaly. Now I ask you this " Why is it so difficult to speak to David"?
And Im not intending this to turn into a flamming mannor, Im just simply speaking whats on my mind about this situation. Oh and whats to say I dont own a new EVO ? Thanks for you guys time.
Old Sep 10, 2005, 03:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MO_EVO8
Well Im writing this in a helping mannor to all you that have dropped the 15K like I have at your favorite tunner shop (ie. Buschurraing). After the endless weeks of trying to speak to David or Dan it just dosent seem poss. for me to ever get threw, w/out getting the common excuse "Hes with a customer or Hes in the back), Now I know they are both very, very busy...but common when I was in the process of buying a built motor it was almost like I had a straight line hooked up to him personaly. Now I ask you this " Why is it so difficult to speak to David"?
And Im not intending this to turn into a flamming mannor, Im just simply speaking whats on my mind about this situation. Oh and whats to say I dont own a new EVO ? Thanks for you guys time.
Dave is a VERY busy person. I am surprised you haven't gotten to him as every time i call him i can talk to him. Have you tried pm ing him from here?
Old Sep 11, 2005, 02:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
I could go on and on about this. Fact is I didn't know this thread was put up, I do take offense to it. Someone called me and let me know it was up here and I should take a look. All day Thursday I was building engines, all day. All day Friday I was on the dyno, ALL day. I just finished another engine for a back up for John Shepherd, he is running 8.13 at 177 mph in the first one I built him back in April, he's had no problems and it hasn't been touched yet. I also had to finish 3 others.

As most of you have said I am busy. I want to say briefly though that I am doing what I love, I have a great job most days!

Corey, (MOEVO8) I have spoken with you and when you owned an EVO I would drop what I was doing, when I could, which was most of the time, and talk to you about anything you had. You did drop a bunch of money with us and I truly appreciate it. You got rid of your EVO and now own an SRT4, which we sold you an exhaust for very cheap. I spoke to you about doing a turbo kit and told you I had absolutely no desire. You have called and asked again and again and Jarrod relayed the message. I told him I have absolutely NO desire to do the turbo kit for the car. I would return you call or come to the phone but if I do I will still have NO desire to build a turbo kit for an SRT4.

Sending me an e-mail or a PM here would have gotten a quick response but if the question is about an SRT4 part or custom turbo kit, I HAVE NO desire to do anything with the car. The SRT4's are a dead end road for us, DEAD.

Feel free to send me a PM or e-mail me Corey but I have no desire to drop what I am doing to talk about the SRT4. Be glad to do it e-mail.

For those of you that stuck up for me (all but two, one of which is the jerk from Cleveland who always has something bad to say) thank you, I really appreciate it.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com