Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

VTA or Recirculate more?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2005, 01:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
has anyone with vta bov engine stall issue tested Greddy Type RS (VTA) which provides screw to adjust spring stiffness? i have probs with my SQV but no issue when using stock BOV and i am deciding whether to fit Type RS VTA or Recirc? someone posted that TypeRS Recirc does not solve this issue as well. we don't have APS or TurboSmart in Malaysia.
Old Dec 22, 2005, 01:38 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evoryder
flutter means...too soft...may need to tighten spring
[QUOTE=Evoryder]flutter is when it's too tight or too lose ...flutters both ways

is he recirculating or truely venting to air? i prefer recirculation until more mods are under the belt
good leason....
maybe the carpet is stuck under it.
my greddy type s flutters a little under low boost ...however, it holds boost great and sounds nasty under high boost... women love the sound

when venting ot air with the HKS SSQv some have complained it's too loud...louder the better in my books
All of the above are examples of worthless posts based off of little to no knowledge... which easily spreads like wildfire. No offense, but for some reason, the numerous BoV threads always attract idiots always eager to post.

Women love the sound... you have to be fk'n kidding me...
Old Dec 22, 2005, 06:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by lazzy
has anyone with vta bov engine stall issue tested Greddy Type RS (VTA) which provides screw to adjust spring stiffness? i have probs with my SQV but no issue when using stock BOV and i am deciding whether to fit Type RS VTA or Recirc? someone posted that TypeRS Recirc does not solve this issue as well. we don't have APS or TurboSmart in Malaysia.
the greddy type s and the ssqv and just about every other bov have an adjustment screw... i havent seen anyone trying the rs on our cars, i did go to a performance store the other day to see if they'd let me try one but they were sold out.
Old Dec 22, 2005, 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by bigric09
the greddy type s and the ssqv and just about every other bov have an adjustment screw... i havent seen anyone trying the rs on our cars, i did go to a performance store the other day to see if they'd let me try one but they were sold out.
the new sqv no longer have adjustment screw
Old Dec 22, 2005, 06:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by ct9a gsr
[/size]

All of the above are examples of worthless posts based off of little to no knowledge... which easily spreads like wildfire. No offense, but for some reason, the numerous BoV threads always attract idiots always eager to post.

Women love the sound... you have to be fk'n kidding me...
first of all lets start with a nice kiss mine... and secondly ...i have a decent amount of knowledge in the forced induction world ...
...secondly i type fast and miss a few letters or don't spell correctly...this is a form of chat not an essay and you look like more of an *** for pointing it out...i hope you have a degree Mr. Teacher

you're an idiot.

get a life and have a merry christmas