Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Forge Unos mbc and Powerflex motor mount reviews

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2006, 04:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Forge Unos mbc and Powerflex motor mount reviews

Got the power flex motor mount installed today and i must say i felt a huge difference! I recomend this part for those of you who havent bought it yet. Shifting from 1st-2nd is definitely easier and more smooth.

Forge Unos MBC, what can i say? Awesome piece, the quality is great and this mbc is definitely worth buying. I had a TXS mbc on there before and it was tapering the boost pretty quickly. I did notice that the Forge piece holds boost longer towards redline, keep in mind that i still have the stock pos bov. I will be buying the forge one soon. This is a great product HIGHLY recomend these parts for your Evo
Old Jan 16, 2006, 05:18 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The powerflex motor mount bushing rocks, I wish I had it on the car since day one
Old Jan 16, 2006, 05:20 PM
Evolving Member

Did you install the motor mount bushing yourself? If not how much did it cost you to have someone else do it? Just wondering was debating on installing mine tomorrow, or could save the trouble and get it installed if cheap
Old Jan 16, 2006, 05:21 PM
Evolved Member

The motor mount sounds good. I would definately keep an eye on your boost with the Forge Unos MBC. Some people, including me, are having problems with it. Hopefully, you will not. Just to be safe....read this thread: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=177154

If you do end up having this problem...please post on that thread to help Mike and everyone at Forge to resolve the issue.
Old Jan 16, 2006, 05:28 PM
Evolved Member

We actually installed these parts for Miguel today at our facility so we should be the first to hear of any issues with any of the parts.
Old Jan 16, 2006, 05:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
the bushing is a great product, and I am ordering the mbc in a couple of days because my hallman is maxxed out at 26lbs
Old Jan 16, 2006, 05:56 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mike@Forge
We actually installed these parts for Miguel today at our facility so we should be the first to hear of any issues with any of the parts.
When the MBC was installed, was grease/oil applied to the ball first? Just wonderin....
Old Jan 16, 2006, 06:10 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by deffro
Did you install the motor mount bushing yourself? If not how much did it cost you to have someone else do it? Just wondering was debating on installing mine tomorrow, or could save the trouble and get it installed if cheap
Save the $$ and do it yourself. Its easy and CAN Be done without a Press. Took me 45 mins but can be done quicker. Pm me if you want details on how to Take out the Old Bushing without a Press.
Old Jan 17, 2006, 08:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Mike@Forge
I wana say thanks to you and Luis at the shop yesterday for the installs and the help. Both parts work like a charm

Last edited by EVIL_EVO_VIII; Jan 17, 2006 at 08:46 AM.