Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

RNR Turbo Back Review

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2006, 08:33 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, another satisfied RNR customer . I wonder how long this thread will last before the vendor ****'s see it. Maybe rnr is too busy getting ready for pinks. you know the one that has been delayed for how long now? I have a feeling people will be waiting for that episode for a while just like everything rnr sets out to do, any pictures yet, lol.
Old Sep 13, 2006, 09:05 AM
Evolved Member

I like their exhaust, it is very nice for the price in my opinion. But yeah customer service is a little lacking. They seem to be pretty nice, but they do take a long time to ship stuff out and barely ever answer the phone. But they are easier to reach through evom.net. Perhaps (and this is just an assumption) is that they take on more orders than they can handle, and it causes delays. Still I do like there exhaust, and for the price it's a killer deal.

Last edited by 3000ways; Sep 13, 2006 at 11:39 AM.
Old Oct 20, 2006, 12:25 PM
Evolved Member

another Quick update, Sold the Rear Section and bought a megan cat back..... now the Downpipe hits the front cross member. So im running outta options, thinking of selling the whole thing. But i think this is mostly due to my mix and match exhuast!
Old Oct 20, 2006, 03:16 PM

I just bought this exhaust the other day. I dealt with Ryan. So far he has been great and helped out alot. He promised me that the exhaust will ship this coming monday and tuesday morning at the latest. I am planning on having it isntalled next weekend, and he said he would come through.

Everything has been fine with him so far, so hopefully he will come through.
Old Oct 21, 2006, 08:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by .nd4spd.
I just bought this exhaust the other day. I dealt with Ryan. So far he has been great and helped out alot. He promised me that the exhaust will ship this coming monday and tuesday morning at the latest. I am planning on having it isntalled next weekend, and he said he would come through.

If you've read all of the complaints so far this is standard proceedure. Report back on Monday or Tuesday when you have a tracking number which shows the package in transit.
Old Oct 25, 2006, 11:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by .nd4spd.

Oh ya ? I made my order in dec, And Recived in Feburary. THEN i got a ticket the night i put t on. SO! HA!
Old Oct 26, 2006, 03:47 PM
Evolved Member

ugh.. i was planning on getting this exhaust... i mean.. if it bottles down to 2 and 7/8 inches.. is that going to make a difference in performance instead of a full 3 inch? and all i have heard is that customer service with RNR is horrible.....