Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

vishnu stage 1+

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2006, 10:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vishnu stage 1+

Hi everyone, I'm new to the boards. Now i've done a lot of searching on here, and to be honest the search link is just too broad an no matter what i do, i can't narrow it down enough to find what i want. The vishnu stage 1+ kit claims 390 horses to the flywheel and a 0-60 of under 4 seconds.... Now does anyone have this kit, and can vouch for it. Has anyone had any problems with theres? I'm just into some reviews on it. I have an 03 Evo 8. thanks everyone.
Old Feb 7, 2006, 10:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by chitwnevo
Now does anyone have this kit.
Of course people have this kit.

You could narrow your search to the Vishnu forum below, and asking there would probably yield the most responses. Remember to always use the advanced search. You can certainly narrow it down there...

Remember that it says 390 at the flywheel/crank, which is sort of arbitrary, since people don't take their engine out and dyno it. Depending on what you think the drivetrain loss on an Evo is, that number could mean a lot of things at the wheels. Regardless of the numbers you apply, the Stg1+ just like all the other vendor stages. It's basic stuff really...
Old Feb 7, 2006, 10:42 PM
Evolved Member

Vishnu makes some really quality products. They can be a little expensive some would say, just because of the quality found in cheaper products, such as megan racing and logic performance. There are plenty of options for cams and tuning elsewhere also.
There are a few people on this forum with a vishnu stage 1+, i would agree with checking on Vishnu's section also!
Old Feb 7, 2006, 10:47 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by chitwnevo
Hi everyone, I'm new to the boards. Now i've done a lot of searching on here, and to be honest the search link is just too broad an no matter what i do, i can't narrow it down enough to find what i want. The vishnu stage 1+ kit claims 390 horses to the flywheel and a 0-60 of under 4 seconds.... Now does anyone have this kit, and can vouch for it. Has anyone had any problems with theres? I'm just into some reviews on it. I have an 03 Evo 8. thanks everyone.
Hi there,
There are a few hundred Stg 1+ cars running around. It's our most popular package by a large margin. Anything more gets pricey since it invovles turbo and fuel system upgrades. If you need more info, feel free to call us or visit our vendor forum at: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/vishnu-performance-california-85/

Good luck,
Shiv
Old Apr 5, 2006, 10:32 AM
Evolving Member

I got it and will definitely vouch for it. Awesome performance and unparalleled reliability.
Second to none.

Last edited by evowilling; Apr 5, 2006 at 10:36 AM.