Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

To GT35R or FP3065 ???? choices, decisions....

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2006, 10:29 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by U2SLO
Ok I was at Buschur on tuesday and david tuned my car since your talking about my car steve it made a hell of alot more power on pump and race gas...also to mention I had a boost leak right off the turbo really bad.I found it last night when I installed his race front mount intercooler.Also the temp's were 90 degrees on the dyno and intake temps were over a 100,with the PERRIN front mount.The car absoluty rips and now with the new front mount and no boost leaks it's even better just have to add some fuel to the tune.
TurboTrix gave me a great deal on the AEM and install.They also made me custom intercooler pipes that are also beautiful.I had noticed that the clamp on the turbo outlet was leaking and I had realigned and tightned everything good when I installed the new race front mount.
David did an amazing job on my car and I'm very happy,he was also pointing out how much more torque I was making with the revolver's over Jarrod's car.

I stand corrected. I'm very happy your making the numbers you should be, or at least closer to it. Get the tune perfect and lets see a 10 sec pass!!! it sounds like you might hit 575-600whp on a dynojet once u get the tune down to a pat
Old Jun 29, 2006, 10:55 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by scorke
^ So........ it made a hell of a lot more power on pump and race gas-what does that mean? What power/tq did it make at what psi on what fuel? If you did a high/low boost or pump/race gas tune what did it make?

Scorke
Ok david pulled my car on the dyno and he made a pass with the tune I was running from TT on pump gas it pulled 300 hp.When David was done tuning on pump he made over 350 keep in mind that my car was leaking boost also,didn't find that until last night when I installed the new front mount intercooler.On race gas I made 420 torque and 440 hp,again with the leak,david mentioned when I was there I should upgrade the cooler and I did.David was laying the graphs over and was showing me how the comparisons were with Jarrod's car.Now with boost leak fixed a retune should show even better numbers up top on HP.Torque numbers were amazing.Can't wait for the retune.
Old Jun 29, 2006, 11:19 AM
Evolved Member

Nice, now when you say on race gas you made 440/420 then go on to say that the torque numbers were amazing was there another dyno or what? Sorry I just find the way you type/word your paragraphs very hard to read/understand.

Scorke
Old Jun 29, 2006, 11:52 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by scorke
Nice, now when you say on race gas you made 440/420 then go on to say that the torque numbers were amazing was there another dyno or what? Sorry I just find the way you type/word your paragraphs very hard to read/understand.

Scorke
Sorry I am rushing cause I'm at work and busy.My first dyno was done at TT and it made 420tq/470hp race/Buscher made 420tq/440hp mustang.David layed Jarred graph over mine race gas tune and my torque numbers made his look sillly.
Old Jun 29, 2006, 12:09 PM
Evolved Member

Haha np, I am just quite interested in the results the 3065 has produced and was tyring to make sense of it all sounds like a sweet ride, tq is god.

Scorke
Old Jun 29, 2006, 04:26 PM
Evolved Member

sounds like those revolvers really helped your torque...can't wait to see your numbers with a retune on a dynojet...

i was all about a 50 trim for a while but this turbo looks promising as well. i wonder what the numbers might be for running pump/alky with a reflash?