Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

stock boost

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2006 | 06:54 PM
Evolving Member

stock boost

alright so ive pretty much given up on my MBC and i know i was gonna post pics to show if someone could see what was wrong....probably warrtalon because hes knows everything about evo's because he is a robot designed by mitsubishi....lol anyway i am going to buy the stock lines soon and see if my car at least can run 19 PSI which is stock boost i hear...a lot better then 17 PSI. Can anyone tell me exactly how to connect all the lines?
Old Apr 10, 2006 | 07:06 PM
Evolving Member

search on the how to and installation section, and find the post with the pictures, thats how I learned and it is alot easier than trying to explain it all in words. But why are you going back to stock, I feel that it is a waste of time since you already have a MBC....
Old Apr 10, 2006 | 07:11 PM
Evolved Member

Dammit, why did you start another new thread and do it without searching for the diagrams when you already have 2 other live threads where I've tried to help you?

YOu have to diagnose the problem. The stock lines may fix whatever problem there is, but that would be complete luck. You still haven't shown me pics of everything so that I could diganose and help you out. There is a reason why you're seeing 17psi (or why you think you're seeing 17psi), and we need to actually figure it out. Please go back to your previous threads and answer all my questions while providing the pics I requested, because the one troubleshooting step you did made no sense at all and makes me think your current setup is totally wrong.

As for understanding how the stock boost system gets connected, there are diagrams and explanations on here already. Go find 'em, but when you do it, I can help you via AIM or something...