Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Vishnu vs Buschur and Al.......I LOSE!!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2006 | 04:19 PM
Evolved Member

Zeus, lock this, it's hopeless.
Old Apr 14, 2006 | 04:20 PM
Evolved Member

Shiv, see post #141, the first two sentences.

I do put the EVO owner "needs and interests" out in front of what I think of you and your "company". I use to spend a ton of time on here answering questions with real answers, not one line cracks and smiley faces. I use to spend a ton of time here supplying information and tests that I did. Don't put me in the same sinking boat that you are in. I have spent more time than any vendor here adding information, developing products and supplying free tech support and such.

Al has already voiced his opinion in the past about having a tuning competition and here in this thread. It is a retarded competition and if I went back and searched I think I could find where you have said the same thing in the past. The tuner most willing to put the car on the edge is going to win in the competition, end of story.

Let the records speak for themselves. I have plenty of them. A few regional championships, a national championship. I know I can tune and build a car from start to finish as I have proven it (I guess I should say our shop as a whole as it is a team effort) more times that anyone can count.

I am also sick and tired of hearing the statements of "It's a dragstrip tune, it will only last for 10 seconds". That statement is WORN out. If I was filthy stinking rich I still would not tune a car to only make one pass down the track. It is wasted time, money, effort and resources. It is a dumb statement for anyone to say. Nobody racing EVO's is John Force and nobody racing EVO's is willing to tear an engine apart after 1 run or even 10 runs.

You want to see a dragstrip 4g63 engine I am involved with. Look at John Shepherd. There's a drag tune and 4g63 example for you. I built John's engine in April of 2005. The engine NEVER came out of the car or experienced ANY engine failure the entire year. For those of you not familar with John and the car, it is a 1991 AWD Talon and has run 7.97 at 179 mph in the 1/4 mile.

I also believe my "drag tune" was the fastest car at the track last week at Button Willow, we just unscrewed Robert Fuller's EVO. It's a sad day when a guy has to ship his car from California all the way to Ohio to get a bunch of "dragracers" to fix all the messed of crap others have done to a car. That "drag tune" and "drag engine" have been in that car since around June of 2005.

The Time Attack series is starting soon. We are building a car and will be shaking it down next weekend at Mid Ohio for the NASA event. We are building this car for one purpose, to prove that we are just "drag racers". We'll see if we can pull it off.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Apr 14, 2006 | 04:21 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Smogrunner
Dave,
You could tune it with an SAFC, bigger injectors, and a MBC, right? That would be fair if Shiv just tuned his Xede, and didn't reflash it, right?
SAFC vs XEDE Is no fair. xede is far more adjustable than an SAFC and MBC.

Originally Posted by Smogrunner
You could put an AEM, or a HKS PowerFC on it for the test. It would take a little extra time, but you could still do it. Then you could remove it and let Shiv give it a shot with his tools: reflash and/or Xede.
that would be more fair.

it would be cool if everyone could get along and meet up! and for shiv saying karting challenge... omg i want some!
Old Apr 14, 2006 | 04:26 PM
Evolving Member

this thread was fun reading and a bit interesting until post # 141 - currrent. then, i wasn't sure what exactly i was reading. i dont think shiv was trying to arm wrestle the armless guy or hit a ball further than a blind man. i think that is a bit of an assumption on some peoples part.

Oh well, its all fun and games until someone losses an eye!!
Old Apr 14, 2006 | 04:26 PM
Evolved Member

Who is getting the kindlin? lets have a peace-pipe around the campfire!!! THis is starting out like all the other "bashing" threads, I say we stop that. Since I started smack talking to Shiv, now when he tunes it, I will pull the car off the rollers with only 103 AWHP Maybe I should de-sticker the car and wear an Amish beard for disquise. This of course is constructive (not destructive) critisism!
Old Apr 14, 2006 | 04:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by livesports
this thread was fun reading and a bit interesting until post # 141 - currrent. then, i wasn't sure what exactly i was reading. i dont think shiv was trying to arm wrestle the armless guy or hit a ball further than a blind man. i think that is a bit of an assumption on some peoples part.

Oh well, its all fun and games until someone losses an eye!!
Probably thought you walked into a play-by-play at the special olympics. I usually read wrong into posts. I thought he was trying to embarrass David, or challenge him into something Shiv KNEW HE DIDN'T DO. If he was using the name David and Al interchangeably, I didn't catch that, and mis-read it! that why I got a bit "teste" Nothing more, nothing less.
Old Apr 14, 2006 | 04:52 PM
Evolved Member

suprise, suprise this thread has gone downhill (who would have thought...)

closed, locked, buried, burned, killed whatever you want to call it...