Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

E85 Ethanol in a WRX. Good INFO for EVO?

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2006, 01:02 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EVOgasmIX
The problem is we have a firmly grounded infrastructure based off of non-renewable engergy and no one wants to pay the cost to switch. We are procrastinating until fossil fuels will eventually become more expensive than the alternatives. There is still money to be made with fossil fuels and until that stops the transition is going to be slow.
with that being said, the first people to make the transition are going to make more money then god when oil supplies start coming up short.

in all seriousness, we (society) better start planning for a limited energy supply. what i mean by this is, if you travel 50+ miles a day to work and back you are going to want to move closer to work. public transportation is going to be absolutely critical, high mileage cars will be manditory, oil and anything made from it will explode in price. plan accordingly. investing in alternative fuels that make sense will be very very (very) profitable, you will see people moving to the large cities because they require less travel and no reliance on cars. just a common sense prediction, but i'm willing to put my money where my mouth is.
Old May 5, 2006, 11:39 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just found this http://www.abcesso.com/ it looks like a ram chargers style box but they have been selling them.