Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

500+whp EVO 200% guaranteed!!! HA

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2006, 05:22 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well the book is it tells you how to get 500whp by ONLY spending this amount of money (i read it but forgot how much it was to get 500whp) I agree though i would never pay 100 dollars for a book.
Old Jul 27, 2006, 05:29 AM
Evolved Member

I commend the author, he probably has a wealth of knowledge to contribute to the EVO community, that many of us (including myself) could benefit from. I even considered it, but then I saw the price, $100 is asking for a little too much in my opinion. I wonder how many books have been sold?
Old Jul 27, 2006, 06:19 AM
Evolved Member

Maybe you guys are talking about a different book. This one is written by Benjamin Story from Utah and I found it on a banner at the top of the page. It is for sale for $50 on his site.

He says he will go through all the do's and don'ts of building a 500+hp EVO for $7,000. It may have great info for all I know, but the way he is marketing it is f***ing hilarious!! He calls people douche bags and all kinds of stuff in the summary. If the rest of the book is written like that, it may be worth purchasing just to laugh for a week!! Hell the summary is more like an infomercial than anything. Here it is!!

http://www.makeyourevofast.com/home.html
Old Jul 27, 2006, 06:21 AM
Evolved Member

"How To Build A "Panty Dropping" 500+ WHP Evo For Less Than $7,000 That Will Demolish Any Exotic In Town, Astound Your Friends & Give You A Lifetime Of Bragging Rights…"

"For me it’s sitting in my Evo at a stop light next to a $100,000+ car with some preppy douche bag thinking he’s hot ****."