Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

20g records, Stock Appearing Class etc.....

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2006, 12:48 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 135 Likes on 81 Posts
"WORLD'S QUICKEST EVO8-FIRST EVO8 IN THE 8'S, BISH."

This frickin' rules!

Congrats on a great showing with the 20Gs as well.
Old Aug 16, 2006, 01:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dustin03
is this true and does it hold weight? If so will be be able to get our 20g upgraded?
I read in another thread that Buschur Racing has some improvements in the works for the 20G-9-5. Is this so? Will there be an upgraded version?

so can we get any feedback on this?
Old Aug 16, 2006, 02:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
I will just say to you all.............there is some very exciting things coming soon for the EVO.
HAHA! You're such a bastard Dave! Teasing us like that.
Old Aug 16, 2006, 03:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jrod@Buschur
I'll race ya there.
Your not just going to get one 20g-azz whoopin but your going to get two
Old Aug 16, 2006, 03:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jbrown
HAHA! You're such a bastard Dave! Teasing us like that.
Well, I would hope to learn about these things sooner than later - that way we can save up our money and spend it with you!
Old Aug 16, 2006, 03:33 PM
Evolving Member

what could i expect if i was to install one and running just 91 oct?
Old Aug 16, 2006, 04:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
Oh so many questions, you guys looking for my secrets

TURBODAWG,

Now, I can't go telling anyone from North Carolina what I did, you guys came up here to beat my dyno numbers, if I let me secrets out of the bag next time you come you might be able to get close!! Trent's car made 390/413 ft lbs on standard stuff, very basic and 93 octane with alky. Not sure where you heard anything about 35 psi as nothing of the sort was said and the boost wasn't hooked up on anyone's car on the dyno.

I will just say to you all.............there is some very exciting things coming soon for the EVO.
dave,
i was there when you stuck the rs on the dyno, i got to say wow , ok that was just great cause now your rs car has gave me a new goal for the year!! im sorry to say we thought your old numbers was still your high and we thought we had a chance to compete with them, but well we was wrong and we did tell you we couldnt beat them crazy numbers friday night at supper. But we brung chris's car back home and stuck it on our dyno and the 370and370 it made on your dyno made 374and390 on ours and the car has made as much as 440and460 on our dyno, we def had tunning issues while we visited your wonderful establishment. I would like to think we could have run closer to you in the shootout if would have been on those numbers. I watched the rs dyno and could see the boost gauge and i am thrilled you have this turbo working so well and that the boost held so solid!! When you peg your boost gauge in the rs ( in the foglight hole) and it hold as well as it did, i was amazed at how you did this!! but now we have figured out what is so special about the rs car, I would like to say congrats, you are doing it again David and keep doing it cause we all wont to see a 500whp on your dyno out of a stock turbo.I still would like to be the first customer when you get this part ready!!! and again congrats.

Chris's car went 11.52at121mph with the numbers he put down saturday (370and370), thanks david had a great time, and we are just a bunch of evo followers not some shop or some tuners.

Last edited by blowoffsilver; Aug 16, 2006 at 04:56 PM.
Old Aug 16, 2006, 05:01 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by blowoffsilver
dave,
i was there when you stuck the rs on the dyno, i got to say wow , ok that was just great cause now your rs car has gave me a new goal for the year!! im sorry to say we thought your old numbers was still your high and we thought we had a chance to compete with them, but well we was wrong and we did tell you we couldnt beat them crazy numbers friday night at supper. But we brung chris's car back home and stuck it on our dyno and the 370and370 it made on your dyno made 374and390 on ours and the car has made as much as 440and460 on our dyno, we def had tunning issues while we visited your wonderful establishment. I would like to think we could have run closer to you in the shootout if would have been on those numbers. I watched the rs dyno and could see the boost gauge and i am thrilled you have this turbo working so well and that the boost held so solid!! When you peg your boost gauge in the rs ( in the foglight hole) and it hold as well as it did, i was amazed at how you did this!! but now we have figured out what is so special about the rs car, I would like to say congrats, you are doing it again David and keep doing it cause we all wont to see a 500whp on your dyno out of a stock turbo.I still would like to be the first customer when you get this part ready!!! and again congrats.

Chris's car went 11.52at121mph with the numbers he put down saturday (370and370), thanks david had a great time, and we are just a bunch of evo followers not some shop or some tuners.

Nicely said...I think Dave thinks we are trying to be tuners to compete with him. If he only knew we worked out of a 30 by 40 foot ****hole building with blood sweat and tears I think he would think different of us............
Old Aug 17, 2006, 06:37 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
It's all good and everything I have will be available, don't worry.

BTW, Trent ran 11.20 at 122 mph Tuesday night with his car. I have to put a race gas tune in his car eventually, do an alignment and I think he can run a 10.9 with it.
Old Aug 17, 2006, 06:43 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by IHUNTV8
Your not just going to get one 20g-azz whoopin but your going to get two
You seen what happened on the way back from Indy. I'm pretty certain history can repeat itself.

3065 0wnz Trent!
Old Aug 17, 2006, 09:52 AM
Evolved Member

so is there a better version of the 20g coming out?
Old Aug 17, 2006, 10:26 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

That's somewhat the rumor...
Old Aug 17, 2006, 12:29 PM
Evolved Member

why wont david answer the question? :'(
Old Aug 17, 2006, 12:32 PM
Evolving Member

i still am wondering what to expect on just 91 oct
Old Aug 17, 2006, 12:34 PM
Evolved Member

I don't know about you, but I would rather have Dave spend his time actually working on the product to get it done, and then tested, and THEN post about it. Thankfully some poeple still put the keyboard down and go out into the garage once in a while. I will patiently await the results of the testing, and could care less for useless chatter in the mean time.

Quick Reply: 20g records, Stock Appearing Class etc.....