Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Dynoflash Vs Bigvalley @ Atco

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2006, 01:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by WR-Xtcy
Two different classes. Drag Evos running 8s
What about drag STI??
Old Aug 29, 2006, 06:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ang Wen Yan
What about drag STI??
ESX?
Old Aug 29, 2006, 07:05 PM

All that I know is AMS and Burschur are in a different class than BV.

BV's competition is Al's car.
Old Aug 29, 2006, 07:40 PM
Evolved Member

Congrats

Way to go AMS!!!! Congrats.

Originally Posted by scottatayamaha
That is awesome!
Old Aug 29, 2006, 08:22 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by WR-Xtcy
ESX?
ESX has so much money in it, it's not even a fair comparison. And there still slower than both Buschur and AMS

Also big props to Big Valley, but seriously if they spent all the time, money, and effort into an EVO, they'd be running much quicker and faster than that Subaru will ever do. I mean it's funny to hear some of you Subaru guys talk about Big Valley taking on Buschur and AMS with their GT40 and Nitrous Subaru, when they haven't even matched an EVO that runs a GT35 and all boost (Curt Brown).

Again I give Big Valley props, but some of you Subaru owners keep claiming Al has such a huge power advantage, look at the trap speeds they're near identical. I mean your comparing a Subaru w/ a pro driver, two power adders, probably less weight, and a hell of a lot bigger budget to Al's frequently driven on public roads, far less of a budget, all boost EVO. Sorry but not and have never been impressed with Subarus, but I will give Big Valley props for their dedication to an obviously mismatched and inadequate Subaru platform.

Last edited by 3000ways; Aug 29, 2006 at 08:28 PM.
Old Aug 29, 2006, 08:25 PM
Evolved Member

^ Well put...
Old Aug 29, 2006, 08:34 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by 3000ways
ESX has so much money in it, it's not even a fair comparison. And there still slower than both Buschur and AMS

Also big props to Big Valley, but seriously if they spent all the time, money, and effort into an EVO, they'd be running much quicker and faster than that Subaru will ever do. I mean it's funny to hear some of you Subaru guys talk about Big Valley taking on Buschur and AMS with their GT40 and Nitrous Subaru, when they haven't even matched an EVO that runs a GT35 and all boost (Curt Brown).

Again I give Big Valley props, but some of you Subaru owners keep claiming Al has such a huge power advantage, look at the trap speeds they're near identical. I mean your comparing a Subaru w/ a pro driver, two power adders, probably less weight, and a hell of a lot bigger budget to Al's frequently driven on public roads, far less of a budget, all boost EVO. Sorry but not and have never been impressed with Subarus, but I will give Big Valley props for their dedication to an obviously mismatched and inadequate Subaru platform.
Your insight is keen
Old Aug 30, 2006, 05:57 AM

Inadequate? Obviously not as inadequate as you seem to think or else Al would have been able to take out the "mismatched and inadequate" STI the past two years despite his smaller budget considering how superior the evo supposedly is. Plus I don't see any crap parts on AL's car, and I doubt he is funding his operation with food stamps.
Old Aug 30, 2006, 06:01 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 34Turbo
^ Well put...
+10000
Old Aug 30, 2006, 06:06 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Blue04
Inadequate? Obviously not as inadequate as you seem to think or else Al would have been able to take out the "mismatched and inadequate" STI the past two years despite his smaller budget considering how superior the evo supposedly is. Plus I don't see any crap parts on AL's car, and I doubt he is funding his operation with food stamps.
Your right the STi/STI is no longer inadequate when you put twice the effort and money into the equation, sorry but Subarus have come a long way, but you still got a long way to go.

Doesn't ESX run straight methanol?
Old Aug 30, 2006, 06:28 AM

Your right the STi/STI is no longer inadequate when you put twice the effort and money into the equation, sorry but Subarus have come a long way, but you still got a long way to go.

Doesn't ESX run straight methanol?
A long ways to go for what ()?

Last edited by Blue04; Aug 30, 2006 at 06:33 AM.
Old Aug 30, 2006, 06:44 AM
Evolved Member

There's quite a few people with sandy vagina's here......if you guys arent careful, theres gonna be enough to start Vagina Beach.....
Old Aug 30, 2006, 06:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Blue04
A long ways to go for what ()?
lol some people just dont get it.

i'd like to see a total invested number put into bigvalleys current setup and then see if its double what everyone with evo's has.
Old Aug 30, 2006, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Kee1pride
lol some people just dont get it.

i'd like to see a total invested number put into bigvalleys current setup and then see if its double what everyone with evo's has.
What I respect most about evos is their power per dollar at the stock turbo level. It will always be an advantage. I know about the advantages with turbo placement, gearing etc.

I do get it.

What Im saying is once you step up to the extreme machine level like all these guys have its going to take thousands of dollars regardless of the vehicle. Does it matter who has put in more when they are running at levels not relevant to the common owner? Comparing who puts in more at that point is just an excuse.
Old Aug 30, 2006, 07:40 AM
Evolved Member

excuse for what? an evo8 running 8 seconds and a scoob running mid 9's with much more put into it?

excuses are for losers, not winners, with all due respect.

that car is a damn monster, but it took way more to get it there. the bad *** thing about having a 9 second scoob is saying that while evo's are doing it all over the place, only like 2-3 other scoobs are as fast as your scoob. being unique is definitely fun but if you're ultimate goal is to hit xxx time with either platform with xxx amount of dollars, then the sti is just the wrong one =\

Quick Reply: Dynoflash Vs Bigvalley @ Atco