Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

XS Power TBE --> Pics, Video, Review

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2006, 08:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by High_PSI
I wonder if this will make as much power as any other exhaust? Does it have resinators?

Come on now, of course it will. 3 inches of tubing isn't rocket science, its just 3 inches of tubing made as straight as possible to the back. And this is a almost 100% direct shot.

I fixed the CEL with 2 spark plug anti foulers, contact me if you need details.
Old Oct 3, 2006, 01:52 AM

Ok guys, heres a sound clip i did tonight. Not the greatest quality, but you get the idea.

XSPower TBE...
Old Oct 3, 2006, 05:35 PM
Evolved Member

that sounds great, good clip
Old Oct 4, 2006, 05:11 PM

I have some other clips i'll edit and post up soon.
Old Oct 5, 2006, 10:38 PM
Evolving Member

i had this exhaust on my nine, the dent you have to make is about the size of a silver dollar, and about 1/4 deep at most, i had it for a while loved it, but i returned to stock and sold my stuff before i moved. it is good exhaust, i know a bunch of guys with xs IC and XS TBE that have made good power with them including myself.
Old Oct 5, 2006, 11:04 PM
Evolved Member

heres mine!
turbo-back and hks rs kit no flash.

heres the link to all the pics<<<<
Old Oct 5, 2006, 11:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by HIPSI9
i had this exhaust on my nine, the dent you have to make is about the size of a silver dollar, and about 1/4 deep at most, i had it for a while loved it, but i returned to stock and sold my stuff before i moved. it is good exhaust, i know a bunch of guys with xs IC and XS TBE that have made good power with them including myself.

mine fit perfect (no dent)>>on a 2003
Old Oct 5, 2006, 11:16 PM
Evolving Member

You guys buy $30k+ cars and are willing to put fake copied China parts on them; it's truly amazing to me. If you have to *BANG* the downpipe with a hammer for it to clear your ACD you can't use "great fitment" in the same sentence You paid for quality at the dealership, pay the people who actually developed the original quality parts as opposed to the sweat shops that make bad copies.

Tom
Old Oct 6, 2006, 03:58 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Tom Sawyer
If you have to *BANG* the downpipe with a hammer for it to clear your ACD you can't use "great fitment" in the same sentence
Tom

NOT ME... I didnt have too.
another thing they are buying an exhaust that wasnt made for evos with ACD DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
A LITTLE MODIFICATION IS NOTHING.

by the way....bad copy? why?

it is working perfect and looks good to me. who gives a $hit if they come from china? the friking thing works...are you mad u paid more for almost the same part?

now to your "BUY FROM THE BEST COMMENT"
are you happy if one of them comes in here saying they tested one and they are happy with them?

listen! I see more cars SMOKING CLUTCHES AND ENGINES in this forum with the "BEST" parts.. than with this ebay exhaust
are they also cheap? c'mon man you drive a mitsubishi it is not an exotic car ,,30k is nothin in 2006 a friking civic SI cost 20k+

you have great HP on your car...like you said...a 30k car.
so your comment and your sig dont go in the same sentence

Last edited by AWDTurbo4; Oct 6, 2006 at 04:19 AM.
Old Oct 6, 2006, 04:04 AM
Evolving Member

I've heard of fitment issues with various parts from some of the biggest names in the business. And how is a 3" pipe a copy of any other 3" pipe? I don't own the ebay exhaust personally, but I don't see how you can say its a copy when all manufacturers have what? 3" pipe......
Old Oct 6, 2006, 04:17 AM
Evolved Member

oh another thing? copies copies hmmmm
isnt everyone trying to copy others and hopefully make better parts for our cars? lets see for how long now? 30/40/50/60 years?

just give me one good reason..just one why "this" exhaust is bad for the evo.
Ill be honest...if you find one I will take it off right away. I love my 30k that much

if you cant find a reason..then tell me what other company will sell me the same product for the same $$ or less.
Old Oct 6, 2006, 04:22 AM
Evolved Member

this exhaust tip is to long after the can part. looks icky to me. my buddy actually purchased one of these TYPES off ebay, some other knock off, and the tip was so long off the can part, that we took a hacksaw and cut half of it off and it looked half decent lol!

you get what you pay for
Old Oct 6, 2006, 04:24 AM
Evolved Member

addding to the story, before we cut part of the tip off, within the first MILE of driving after the install, a police officer pulled us over to say hes never seen a exhaust so big, and he was wondering if my friend got it to make up for lack of something else. LOL.

my friends car was a 89 240SX, and we got a ebay "n1 style 3" cat-back"
Old Oct 6, 2006, 04:29 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoRecordSetter
this exhaust tip is to long after the can part. looks icky to me. my buddy actually purchased one of these TYPES off ebay, some other knock off, and the tip was so long off the can part, that we took a hacksaw and cut half of it off and it looked half decent lol!

you get what you pay for

long?? >>>are you sure<<< so you cut more than that?
Old Oct 6, 2006, 01:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoRecordSetter

you get what you pay for

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, and I would even lean towards saying your story is made up.

Look at my pics and all the other pics of this exhaust, it doesn't stick out of the bumper AT ALL. Its morons like you that keep the rest of us from finding a truly good deal when its out there.

Quick Reply: XS Power TBE --> Pics, Video, Review